Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 11-01-2017, 10:38 AM
Approved Member

Default Me-110 C6 Attack footage on various aircraft - Beta testing v4.49

Me-110 C6 Attack footage on various aircraft - Beta testing v4.49

(Apologies about the typos in the initial text of the video...but as the original is 13Gb in size...I wasn't going to re-render and upload again! Sorry)

Footage captured from the point of view of the Me110-C6 using the Mauser 30x184 Hochbrisanzgranate loadout on various Allied Aircraft.

The Allied Aircraft were set to 'Friendly' so that they wouldn't evade the gunfire. Also the gunsight texture of the 110 has been changed since this footage was created so no more flecks of light.
The C6 was set to invulnerable so that it wasn't shot down by the rear gunners, who even though set to friendly, don't like being fired on by friendly aircraft.

Please note also....I'm a terrible shot so listen to the gun sound to hear when I missed hitting the target.

Final point. The Damage Model of the Wellington has been changed since this video was created.

Last edited by KG26_Alpha; 11-02-2017 at 12:11 AM. Reason: https:// removed