Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > XIII Century: Death or Glory

XIII Century: Death or Glory Real-time strategy game covering major battles of the 13th Century. Lead the English, the French, the Mongols, the Germans or Kievan Rus' (Russians) to victory!

Old 10-25-2008, 02:40 PM
Registered Member

Unhappy How to win Bonus stages? Please help

I had no problem with campaigns but as soon as I started playing Bonus stages I cant win, or cant get good scores(average 150) I am having problem with Las Navas and Campaldino. Please give me a some nice advice for these levels.Thanx
Old 10-25-2008, 05:04 PM
Approved Member

In a previous post Marian attach a link to his replay for Las Navas (my solution is more more bloody for player units ). For Campaldino, destroy first the enemy cavalry units without use your which aren't strong, for make this place the pikemen in circle in the middle ahead your cavarly initial placement. THe enemy cavarly trying to charge your one will stop over the circles; now make the others infantry units (swordmen and archers), which must be on the flanks, fall over the enemy cavalry. THe enemy infantry will come lately but at this poijt i should be already destroyed the general and the elite units, so destroy the inf. (now using you cav on the flank and rear) will be a routine work.
Old 10-25-2008, 09:14 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
(my solution is more more bloody for player units ).
do you so like blood?
Old 10-26-2008, 09:06 AM
Approved Member

"Ferrum in manu est" tell the Latins (the iron (the sword) is in the hand)
Old 10-28-2008, 06:01 PM
Registered Member

Thanx Mitra . Finally got the Campaldino. Not that high score though. gonna try get higher after I finish Las Navas. Its making me crazy.Couldnt find Marians post Cant deal with enemy mounted archers. tried to run to the left or right side of the map to trap them. Its not working
Old 10-28-2008, 07:07 PM
Registered Member

Finished Las navas Made my 3 cavalries run to the little trapping place between hill and left edge of the map. Half of the archers followed them and when they reached canyon( ) attacked them with all my cavalry. Other mounted archers with some cavalries came soon but circled them with my half of my cavalry and it was all bloody fight) Point was 199. Not bad for guy who got 110 from Campaldino.hehe. All my score is 4776(yeah i know im suck) thinking bout making it 5000 and then go back to my normal life.hehe