Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Elven Legacy (sequel to Fantasy Wars)

Elven Legacy (sequel to Fantasy Wars) Sequel to Fantasy Wars. Turn-based strategy game set in a fantasy world.

Old 09-11-2011, 04:37 AM
Registered Member

Question Quest Log Language messed up.

Has anyone else had the problem where the quest log for missions looks like it's in russian or something similar like this ДОБЫЧА Без перевода or maybe its code. I'm not sure, any idea how I can fix it ?
Old 09-11-2011, 03:51 PM
Approved Member

Did you install any patches, maybe patch for Russian version?
Old 10-10-2011, 08:00 PM
Registered Member

The weird thing is now the log is correct. I'm thinking it got messed up when I was trying to change the turn limits in the editor. (I was not able to make it change them)

On that note....I know this has been mentioned repeatedly but I really think this game could have been a lot more popular and sold more copies if the dev's just had an option to play without the limits. Make an "arcade" or "freeplay" mode that lets you just play without the restrictions and have a "Expert" or "Strategy" Mode where if you do use the limits you get the best rewards available like the best artifacts, more gold and xp, better units ect. depending on getting bronze, silver or gold. Maybe even unlock a new character or get an alternate ending.

I like the game but I could have liked it a lot more. It really needs more freedom to play the game the way the player wants too because the way it is structured now makes it feel very restricted and limited.

Last edited by vvhitevvolf; 10-10-2011 at 09:39 PM. Reason: change/add to comment