Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > NecroVisioN > Walkthrough

Walkthrough Hints and solutions (may contain SPOILERS)

Old 12-06-2010, 12:11 PM
Approved Member

Sorry for the tardy response, GrrlPower. I try to keep an eye on the forum but life's got in the way lately

One of the reasons the site came about was that Blood and I found it very hard to explain to each other where "stuff" was. We turned to screenshots and vids and that was the genesis of the site.

Consequently, we never wrote the traditional text walkthrough. If you are stuck anywhere, please post. I do try to visit the forum regularly (honestly!) and I'll help if I can.

Cheers
Old 11-17-2011, 08:45 PM
Registered Member

Unhappy

Hi,
I tried multiple times to click on the links to the walkthroughs listed above and kept getting sent to the Road Runner search page. Will you please post the actual link address so I can get to your walkthroughs? My computer abilities are really pretty sad so maybe I am doing something wrong but I do know how to cut and paste so perhaps I can get there that way.
Thank you,
Celeste
Old 11-18-2011, 06:47 AM
Approved Member

Looks like this walkthrough is not available yet. Try to look in youtube for solutions.