Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 02-15-2013, 07:00 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake21 View Post
Uh. I think I've missed something here. What magic does this raven wield that makes it worth using? (i don't think i ever fuond much of a use for it; other than to get a rune wandering scroll which I did not find that useful; btw anyone notice that in this game (unless crossroad) wandering scrolls don't pop up on the right side showing how many battles they have left till they expire
The raven makes the wanderers scrolls, on the beginning he has +1 intellect, but when he learns 5 scrolls he gets +2, in my game I had 9 wanderer scrolls so I don’t know if he gets to +3 at 10. So if you lucky and you got your ancient knowledge very early he can duplicate every 10 battles (I think), but it cost 5crystals for him to do it.
Old 02-16-2013, 02:59 PM
Approved Member

Thanks! I saw that he made me one scroll but missed the full implications of the feature. I do wish they would show on the right side while wanderers scrolls are in effect (as the earlier game does).

Quote:
Originally Posted by sethmage View Post
The raven makes the wanderers scrolls, on the beginning he has +1 intellect, but when he learns 5 scrolls he gets +2, in my game I had 9 wanderer scrolls so I don’t know if he gets to +3 at 10. So if you lucky and you got your ancient knowledge very early he can duplicate every 10 battles (I think), but it cost 5crystals for him to do it.
Old 03-13-2013, 11:40 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivra View Post
Generally counters do not increase when upgrading or pacifying items, but some medals do. I know that my Valhalla's Messenger was increased by one when upgrading an item with Viking troops.

I read somewhere that the Sacrifice spell was the only way to resurrect all level 5 creatures, so I invested in black dragons and ice dragons. When the time came to increase their number I found out that the Sacrifice spell has the same restrictions as the Resurrection talent of the Inquisitors: Plants, Ice Creations, and Black Dragons are excluded. I reloaded the game before I acquired the dragons and replayed from that point.

To my knowledge there seems to be no way to resurrect black dragons. Fauns can resurrect plants, and some cold damaging spells can resurrect ice creation creatures, but I have not found anything that works on black dragons.
- Sacrifice is a spell - as such, you cannot target Blackies with it to be the recipient of the sacrificed creatures' life force, as they are immune to all spells.

I played the Legend with Black Dragons, and never lost a single one - that's mainly due to Time Back, which doesn't work in AP/WOTN sadly, but there are other ways:
- Orc Shaman's dancing axes talent actually heals Black Dragons - one of the few things apart from the Necromancer's Plague that can affect them.
- Gizmo can heal them as well - probably the spell can do the same, did not try it yet. Aim the Gizmo over the injured dragons and make sure no enemy is in sight.
Old 07-07-2013, 12:37 AM
Registered Member

the only way to resucc black dragon is by egg...same with ice dragon....BUT....its better you use red/green dragon as they can be resucc...

also a far more better option is ARCHDEMONS....you will get only few in demonis then use the sacrifice to inc their number.....

best lvl 5 unit....
Old 07-07-2013, 12:42 AM
Registered Member

no....max intellect is 2 only
Old 10-22-2023, 04:59 AM
Approved Member

Talking LOL'd hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by xinsai View Post
Very end of the game, about 10 minutes before the end boss....I got the raven. All of my fury! I just did not think to click that tower when I played it at first.
I really laughed hard at this... 10 years later.
I'm the kind of player that clicks every ******* item, even if it's just background ornament (and that's why I finished the game hundreds of hours later, but almost at 100%)