Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 10-27-2012, 10:51 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chro View Post
The skill specifically says if you don't have the leadership to recruit a unit, it will make them desert instead. Currently, it only does this if you don't have a SLOT for the unit. If you have that type of unit in your army, but it is full, it will add to the full stack and give you an 'underled' stack.

Diplomacy is still useful for convincing some portion of the enemy to desert, even if the 'join' function doesn't work properly. The main issue is that your guy will recruit to a stack that's already full, and then you will immediately go into the battle with a stack that is no longer under your control. This is especially vicious if you choose to have one of your barbarians rage, because they will immediately charge your own (no longer led) group and attack it. I can't imagine this was intended, and if it is, they need to redesign the skill to not screw you over when it's used.

I wouldn't mind so much if this was a skill you could skip, but half of the green skill tree requires putting at least one point in this skill.
Gotcha. I'll add it to the list.
Old 10-28-2012, 12:12 AM
Registered Member

the skill from the warrior maiden "call to valhalla" is bugged

Call of Valhalla does not work correctly, it at most only will heal the most recent losses of the target unit, not all losses suffered in the past 2 rounds

another bug from the same skill
round 1 ->5 losses on a creature ->round 2 "wait on maidens that they can cast at end of round 2 -> again 5 losses at the same creature lvl 3-> maidens cant ress anyone

3rd bug same skill

start round 1 "wait on maidens" -> berserker loose 1 or 2 , cant ress them in the same round 1...

this skill is overall bugged nothing works here, sometimes it worked but 50% of all fights it dont...

i play on hard skill level if its important i dont know
Old 10-28-2012, 02:54 AM
Approved Member

1C always launch a beta game, complete full of bugs and crashes.
im rly mad!!!
haste $30, and i cant play.
Old 10-28-2012, 04:48 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celinna View Post
the skill from the warrior maiden "call to valhalla" is bugged

Call of Valhalla does not work correctly, it at most only will heal the most recent losses of the target unit, not all losses suffered in the past 2 rounds

another bug from the same skill
round 1 ->5 losses on a creature ->round 2 "wait on maidens that they can cast at end of round 2 -> again 5 losses at the same creature lvl 3-> maidens cant ress anyone

3rd bug same skill

start round 1 "wait on maidens" -> berserker loose 1 or 2 , cant ress them in the same round 1...

this skill is overall bugged nothing works here, sometimes it worked but 50% of all fights it dont...

i play on hard skill level if its important i dont know
Okay, I've added it. I just started playing with that skill and so far the one time I used it it worked as intended. I'll keep an eye on it.

Edit - I think I've figured out what is happening. If I unit goes before the maiden does on the second turn it counts as them having taken their second turn and they can't be rezzed anymore. So raging berskers are extra fast and for me that means they beat the maiden in initiative the next round and miss their chance to get rezzed.

Last edited by camelotcrusade; 10-28-2012 at 06:59 AM.
Old 10-28-2012, 05:28 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfusion View Post
1C always launch a beta game, complete full of bugs and crashes.
im rly mad!!!
haste $30, and i cant play.
Speak for yourselves. I haven't experienced any bugs besides dialogue bug with Tormund the Fierce
and I've played already 16 hours.
Old 10-28-2012, 09:11 AM
Approved Member

Unhappy

orc.jpg

I post a pic here there I read about orcs and maybe its wrong?

I have try defeat Eric with a very little army and get no achievements.
I get no achievements on my steam so I think thats not work.
Old 10-28-2012, 09:52 AM
Approved Member

The Greed/Greedy ability for Jotun doesn't seem to work. Multiple times I've got the kill with the Jotun, and I've never got the Morale bonus.
Old 10-28-2012, 09:59 AM
Registered Member

The game CRASHES every 5 minutes when im facing an enemy on island 2!!!
I'm very dissapointed i can't play the game. It crashes on the desktop abruptly and it shuts down!!!!

i7 win7

Last edited by zionzo; 10-28-2012 at 10:25 AM.
Old 10-28-2012, 12:02 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zionzo View Post
The game] randomly [CRASHES when I'm facing an enemy on island 2
...who's got viking units. That's what happens to me:

Sometimes killling 2 or 3 of them at same time with my slinger = Crash !. Load, try again and kill them with a spell = No crash. Killing one of them = Random crash!. Put a trap in front of them, they walk on it and die = No crash. / Etc. Well, at least you learn to quick save before ev'ry battle...

I tried to sacrifice regalia to the 1st valkyrie (= Christa) --> Nothing seemed to happen, the offering was still there --> Clicked on the offering again = Crash !!!. I kinda think, it should dissapear and not stay visible. Well, it does, if you "exit" the invertory screen.

Last edited by HHeplo; 10-28-2012 at 12:04 PM.
Old 10-28-2012, 12:31 PM
Registered Member

Apart from the gamebreaking diplomacy bug (getting your units uncontrollable) I also encounterd a bug with Crystal Collector medal:

For some reason, crystals collected stopped counting at 53/60 mark (happened around the second island). Since then, I collected tons of crystals on the map, some from the battle chest and also from items destruction, but no more are counted.