Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 01-28-2019, 11:59 PM
Approved Member

Question Skip daytime to get night bonus?

I there any way to quickly skip right to nighttime, which seems to be from about 10PM-3AM? I know you can travel between islands to pass time, but that's a pretty clunky way of passing time.
Old 02-01-2019, 06:47 PM
Approved Member

I suppose there isn't any other way. That is actually quite simple way to do it.
Old 02-02-2019, 05:24 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erkilmarl View Post
I suppose there isn't any other way. That is actually quite simple way to do it.
Yeah, I don't have a problem with it being complicated. It's just unnecessarily time consuming and clunky in a way that's bad for immersion.

In real life, you wouldn't have to sail from island to island to cause time to pass. Of course in real life, there's no "pass the time" button either, but I can imagine it as taking a nap or something that feels consistent with immersion. Sailing from island to island because the only (unacceptable) alternative is to get out a stopwatch and let the time pass naturally...just reminds me I'm playing a game where the devs made an unfortunate design decision. Don't get me wrong; it's a great game, which is part of the reason I care about the little things.

And thanks for the info.