Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 05-13-2017, 03:23 PM
Approved Member

Coffin on one arena of Hopland provide 57 skeletons, this was mentioned as fixed.
Old 05-14-2017, 02:10 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aristobal View Post
Coffin on one arena of Hopland provide 57 skeletons, this was mentioned as fixed.
Well, we changed the code so it is very strange, but it is noted, hopefully it will work in the update...

And sorry for the long reponds time, been visiting my sister in Copenhagen.

Last edited by raknefne; 05-14-2017 at 02:19 PM.
Old 05-14-2017, 02:13 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
6 level-up options: http://rgho.st/7QfKGKh6G
5 level-up options: http://rgho.st/7M7Jnv5Bw
In test version there were different options prodided on level-ups.
p.s. From start I select other boni then skills.
Very strange. It is random here... but if you pick some skills new randomness will appear. The code looks fine. In the test versions there could be anything from none to too many, so you couldn't choose NO SKILLS, this is better even if you see same choice, after choosing just once randomness changes.
Old 05-14-2017, 02:16 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Csimbi View Post
Edit
Playing on hard, seems to be better.
I got the Artifactor skill - so how do I make artifacts?
All right, got stuck on hard, too. I did not loose any troops, I even had some tier3(?) units joining me, but there is not enough leadership to use those units (they require 450).
Seems I don't have luck with on 'hard' either...
Thanks!
I have said it many times, this is a tough mod, playing on Normal is just fine, Erkilmarl plays on Easy/Normal rarely Hard. Then when you know the game play Impossible. Right now I'm on Impossible level 6 Infiltrator. It is an easy game for me, got +200 Leadership from the Spirit Skill Tree (can't remember the name of the skill). I know the game and what to do, for a first timer, it is too difficult for the most. Eucrysty played until level 19 on Impossible the first time he playtested it... it will be easyer when you get the Rage Skills

This is a mod where you also need to think "out of the box"...
Old 05-14-2017, 05:48 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raknefne View Post
I have said it many times, this is a tough mod, playing on Normal is just fine, Erkilmarl plays on Easy/Normal rarely Hard. Then when you know the game play Impossible. Right now I'm on Impossible level 6 Infiltrator. It is an easy game for me, got +200 Leadership from the Spirit Skill Tree (can't remember the name of the skill). I know the game and what to do, for a first timer, it is too difficult for the most. Eucrysty played until level 19 on Impossible the first time he playtested it... it will be easyer when you get the Rage Skills

This is a mod where you also need to think "out of the box"...
There is a mage class, and I saying it's not playable; balancing is needed.
I'll try a different class then, thanks!
Old 05-14-2017, 05:52 PM
Approved Member

My progress: I am on 8 lvl, my stats 17 at, 21 def, 8 int, opened 3 maps, no one ranger unit in my army!
Old 05-14-2017, 05:59 PM
Approved Member

You were very luck with that +500 leadership item
Old 05-14-2017, 05:59 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
There is a mage class, and I saying it's not playable; balancing is needed.
I'll try a different class then, thanks!
Which of the mages? I find them very doable, actually, and so did the testers. You'll rather quickly find Mana altars. I don't agree with you. In Vanilla (wotn) you startoff with 26 Mana as Mage, totally overpowered... anyway on Normal diff. you have much more mana.

Last edited by raknefne; 05-14-2017 at 06:06 PM.
Old 05-14-2017, 06:24 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
You were very luck with that +500 leadership item
yes. What race did you select as allies? May be you should try snow elves? Use units which attack without retaliation or "furiuos" units or mass attack units.
in first island in underground after talk with witch try to get +5 mana boni, uprgade inn to get some leadership. Check three brothers for + mana items.

see trooptalk file to learn more about troop talk options: for example my griffins give me black dragon and ordinary griffin.

do quest of bank - you can get nice items.

and select companion: kings spider is one of best, it is mobile and has a net.

select skills that give only flat boni: + att, def

Last edited by aristobal; 05-14-2017 at 06:43 PM.
Old 05-14-2017, 07:21 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raknefne View Post
Which of the mages? I find them very doable, actually, and so did the testers. You'll rather quickly find Mana altars. I don't agree with you. In Vanilla (wotn) you startoff with 26 Mana as Mage, totally overpowered... anyway on Normal diff. you have much more mana.
I took the ice mage.
Try that on hard or impossible; it's probably fine on normal.

Quote:
yes. What race did you select as allies? May be you should try snow elves? Use units which attack without retaliation or "furiuos" units or mass attack units.
in first island in underground after talk with witch try to get +5 mana boni, uprgade inn to get some leadership. Check three brothers for + mana items.

see trooptalk file to learn more about troop talk options: for example my griffins give me black dragon and ordinary griffin.

do quest of bank - you can get nice items.

and select companion: kings spider is one of best, it is mobile and has a net.

select skills that give only flat boni: + att, def
I did not get as far as selecting a race - I suppose that requires access to other areas/maps?