Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 03-19-2017, 01:48 PM
Approved Member

Also to Eucrysty: In some games I've noticed I got too many items early from digged up chests... thinking about reducing the chance of finding level 3-5 items in chests...

- let me know Eucrysty.
Old 03-19-2017, 01:52 PM
Approved Member

I ll say no . Since there are no quests to find additional items as rewards and few shops to buy from .The wood pile you obtain really but really hard in game so you cannot build many buildings . i'll say not a good idea to reduce that chance. For the moment i have only 1 item level 5 and all others are lvl 1 90% and lvl 2 10% .
Old 03-19-2017, 02:09 PM
Approved Member

Default item chance

Quote:
Originally Posted by eucrysty View Post
I ll say no . Since there are no quests to find additional items as rewards and few shops to buy from .The wood pile you obtain really but really hard in game so you cannot build many buildings . i'll say not a good idea to reduce that chance. For the moment i have only 1 item level 5 and all others are lvl 1 90% and lvl 2 10% .
Ok, let me know if you change opinion. I'll leave it as it is now. I just had one game, at level 4 I found the elven crone that gives 1000 leadership, I had 3-400 leadership before and also the elf as alliance... I stopped the game... too easy... kind of spoiled it. Many buildings have items for sale or for free. But ofc u need woodpiles. IN some games I've noticed I dont find many. Seems the randomness ingame sometimes gives more runes from chests, other games more Woodpiles etc. No I always build the Sawmill even though it only has a little chance for Woodpiles when fighting outside the starting island.
Old 03-19-2017, 02:43 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raknefne View Post
Ok, let me know if you change opinion. I'll leave it as it is now. I just had one game, at level 4 I found the elven crone that gives 1000 leadership, I had 3-400 leadership before and also the elf as alliance... I stopped the game... too easy... kind of spoiled it. Many buildings have items for sale or for free. But ofc u need woodpiles. IN some games I've noticed I dont find many. Seems the randomness ingame sometimes gives more runes from chests, other games more Woodpiles etc. No I always build the Sawmill even though it only has a little chance for Woodpiles when fighting outside the starting island.
i had only 1 woodpile benefit from the sawmil ... it seems i like is better to build other building than sawmill...at least in curent state of game . i had more than 90 fights after sawmill builded and only 1 wood pile.... that s not cool
Old 03-19-2017, 03:12 PM
Approved Member

90 fights!?? That is too many for only 1 woodpile. It is noted. We look into it.
Old 03-19-2017, 04:03 PM
Approved Member

If you could make zoomout more i mean like you could zoom out more so you can see more terrain from point of view ...like kb the legend .Also to see the rewards you would gain for future levels , so you can know what skills you may invest and what runes you can consume . i ll post 2 screenshots so you can see zoom thing and rewards for next levels , it s from my legend game

Old 03-19-2017, 04:19 PM
Approved Member

May be final battle is better choice? After getting 60 lvl we get an item for final battle? After win - final scores.
Old 03-19-2017, 05:03 PM
Approved Member

i found the 15 woodpiles ...they are in castle
i don t understand the quest FreeCombat Animal . it says to get animal from Dumlor ...when you go to Dumlor you don t get any ...

Old 03-19-2017, 05:12 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eucrysty View Post
i found the 15 woodpiles ...they are in castle
i don t understand the quest FreeCombat Animal . it says to get animal from Dumlor ...when you go to Dumlor you don t get any ...
When you bring him 350 gold, an animal appears behind him (level 1-2), when u pick up the animal u get the 25 leadership. After that u can pay for higher level units, the units are often not so interesting but now and then there are items and scrolls for free... ARE YOU SAYING A MORE PRECISE TEXT WOULD BE GOOD?

Last edited by raknefne; 03-19-2017 at 05:19 PM.
Old 03-19-2017, 05:15 PM
Approved Member

Default Ending the game / victory

Quote:
Originally Posted by aristobal View Post
May be final battle is better choice? After getting 60 lvl we get an item for final battle? After win - final scores.
Hm... the intention was to make like a random mapgenerator. OFC if a strong hero/boss was in the end... hm... not sure ... I'll think about it.