Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 03-19-2017, 10:51 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eucrysty View Post
Another wrong positioned collectible crystal

The volcano does damage to itself ... so he kills himself after 1-2 rains it s not supposed to work like that . He must be invulnerable to his own fire rain
Crystal: did you try going ashore? You can go ashore at this point and collect it.

Fire elemental: thx, u are right.
Old 03-19-2017, 10:53 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
I said it once but now i have a better screenshot to show ... wooden logs are considered collectibles....
Damn, you are right. Havent checked minimap before, thx. And minimap shows around 1 cm to the right, I can see (a star in the sea).
Old 03-19-2017, 10:55 AM
Approved Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
in fryseland cave the minimap is not working . It just showz a zooomed version of current view
We are on to it. Fryseland was our last map, only playtested once by ourself.
Old 03-19-2017, 10:59 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raknefne View Post
Crystal: did you try going ashore? You can go ashore at this point and collect it.

Fire elemental: thx, u are right.

The collectibles that i said that are positioned bad ... i tried every possible combination of collecting . They are just bad positioned and cannot collect them
Old 03-19-2017, 11:03 AM
Approved Member

I wonder if it is too easy to cruise from one map to another (you only need to kill 8 enemies before buying another map for 10k gold. It was 5 before, we changed it to 8...
Old 03-19-2017, 12:11 PM
Approved Member

About the fire elemental:

It says 80% fire res in the code, similar to the black dragon. Could be more... strangely it says "fire_imminutitet", but isn't. BTW creature adjustment can be made and used instantly in current game, no new game is necessary.
I'llmake it 95% (testing 100% not sure if it is possible, seems all have max 95% of something in res.).

PART OF FIRE ELEMENTAL CODE:
features=fire_immunitet
posthitmaster=features_master_burn
posthitslave=features_slave_flaming
resistances {
physical=0
poison=0
magic=0
fire=80
glacial=-30

-------------------------------------------------------

About Fefne and not accessable Crystal: I have removed them. But strange, it looked ok in the editor...

Last edited by raknefne; 03-19-2017 at 01:23 PM. Reason: changing
Old 03-19-2017, 12:58 PM
Approved Member

A question to everyone:

We are debating this, often impossible players re-load a lot. We can add a small penalty for reloading on Hard / IMpossible for instance. It could be 1 Crystal for re-loading. Or 3% gold - this way the Guild for stashing gold is more important.

This is not like the tax we first had in Hylfire and removed. The downsides is ofc if you experience a lot of crashes due to a slow computer or an older graphic card (I've noticed my games crash very rarely now after getting a new computer).

Plz comment on the idea or if you have a better idea.
Old 03-19-2017, 01:28 PM
Approved Member

In heroes might and magic total scores define mastery to play. There were not other penalties except days of game. Such need to be promoted for kings bounty. You could modife the formula of final scores if wish. For example include free crystals or runes or gold.
Old 03-19-2017, 01:29 PM
Approved Member

For me personally is the worst idea ever ... since i play only impossible . Other difficulty is just boring and not worth even playing the game. It s like 5 reloads in 5 min on impossible . A penalty = no game at all .
Old 03-19-2017, 01:40 PM
Approved Member

Good idea to effect Final Score. Then you can still play without "annoyance", as eucrysty says, but still have an effect!
I generally only reload if I get surprised or find an overwhelming army on Impossible...
Since this is not a game with a final battle like other KB games, we will make this obtion at the start of the game:

1. PLAY ENDLESS (play as long as you wish, no ending, like Heroes 3 map generator).

2. PLAY TO LEVEL 10, 20 OR 30 - THEN THE GAME ENDS AND YOU GET A HIGH SCORE. YOU CAN RELOAD JUST BEFORE ENDING AND TALK TO "ACRIMALDO" IN THE HERO MENU AND CHANGE TO ENDLESS PLAY IF YOU WISH TO CONTINUE PLAYING AFTER THE SCORE.

Plz comment on these victory conditions.

To Eucrysty's test version: We will remove the "STAR COLLECTING" and instead add these rewards to quests obtained from the guild.

Last edited by raknefne; 03-19-2017 at 01:45 PM. Reason: adding text