Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 03-19-2017, 08:07 AM
Approved Member

Also a good sight . The mother chicken with her little chicks

Old 03-19-2017, 12:25 PM
Approved Member

We have added an extra Companion in Bonfire. In Hylfire there were 8. The 9th is the Orc Shaman:

Orc Shaman: Can give mana or rage in battle, bless nearby troops with +1 speed, +1 att/def, bless spell, 25% extra Health for 5 rounds. Stationary but with Teleport.

Stranded Whale: Stationary. Summons Devilfish, Geysir like spell to enemy standing next to, teleport. +5 Def to all devil fish. Remember Devilfish can double in numbers in fight and get a random new skill!

King Spider: Throws web at distance, melee, regenerate full health by killing fleshy enemy.

Queen Spider: Summons Spider Offsprings, web next to. +10 DEf to Cave spider and offsprings. Gives Cave Spiders after battle to the army.

Dragonfly: Cast Dispel/haste if enough mana or rage. Gives +10 Def to flies. The 2 fly types after battle.

Ancient Oak: +3 Health all units, summons level4 ents from level 7. Slow and other stuff cast on nearby enemies. shoots wasp. Stationary and cannot change position (it is a tree-like thing...).

Shooter: +5 att to shooters with bow. can shoot a shot with random curses/etc. cast same talent as the Gorguana Shaman (double damage)

Scary Abonimation: Cast damage spells. Teleport. +20 Def to Abonimations (level 3 creature neutral). Summons Abonimations from level 7. Cast "fear like" spell on enemy standing next to which halves Health (a Ghost with 150 Health will now have 75 as their max Health and easier to kill).

Black Hound: Melee, can poison everything around, +10 def to Hyena and Wolves (good combo with the Summon Hyena spell, some items that gives Defense to hyenas).

Some get extra defense by clicking Defend. All resurrect after battle automatically. When leveling up they get better stats, like initiativ, speed, def, health, att etc. Only 1 in the stack always.

Last edited by raknefne; 03-19-2017 at 12:37 PM. Reason: updating...
Old 03-19-2017, 12:37 PM
Approved Member

billigerent troops increase in numbers depending on days of game or something else?

each island is inhabited by one race?
Old 03-19-2017, 12:48 PM
Approved Member

All enemy troops are random, not just one race on an island (completely opposite to WoTn with mostly undead to fight). And funny army combos. Some will even join u!

They get reinforcement depending on hero level only. Let's say an army get +1 to each stack, that also means level 1's are not getting so strong but level 5 is getting much stronger. We have calculated an average. That also means that if you just kill easy ones at first half of the game, it will be tougher later... but early game you have to to survive. The Impossible Difficulty grows around 100% more than the Easy Difficulty.
Old 03-19-2017, 01:40 PM
Approved Member

Question

So, have you set a release date already?
Old 03-19-2017, 01:55 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Csimbi View Post
So, have you set a release date already?
NO, we will not do that. We are 2 guys doing this in our spare time as a hobby. We don't wanna stress. But we can limit new things in one version and then in a later version add more maps, creatures/items perhaps and other stuff. For instance more creature sounds, right now we have made 48 sounds when meeting enemy creatures, but not all creatures have been changed regarding sound. Also adding theme music.

Mapmaking has become a hobby for me, I made campaigns for Heroes 4, now KB.

Next step is finishing, then testing by more players. Then a release. You could sign up for a testing, then u get it earlier. (mail me your mail adress to uffemander@gmail.com) And it is very playable now, just ask Eucrysty.

We are also working with the idea of putting some random sounds in the map, so when you walk in a forest you can sometimes experience a windy sound, when walking next to a wolf in the scenary (we have put some not to fight, just for the look), then you will sometimes hear the wolf houling when you walk by...

Last edited by raknefne; 03-19-2017 at 02:00 PM. Reason: spelling...
Old 03-19-2017, 02:00 PM
Approved Member

The idea is great . I ll suggest to add sounds in battle too. Like when a troop deal the killing blow to say something ... Your soul is mine mwhahaha or some funny ones .... EASY PIzzy lemon squeezy
Quote:
We are also working with the idea of putting some random sounds in the map, so when you walk in a forest you can sometimes experience a windy sound, when walking next to a wolf in the scenary (we have put some not to fight, just for the look), then you will sometimes hear the wolf houling.
Old 03-26-2017, 04:45 AM
Approved Member

l wonder how many actually still play the KB series? If just a few, it's not a hurry to finish this mod...
Old 03-26-2017, 05:49 AM
Approved Member

Kings bounty is colorful, fairy tale game with moderate pc system requirements. I think there are many active players. We can see some mods on Russian forum. Some players came to Kings bounty from Heroes might and magic, so Bonfire may be attractive to them.
Old 03-27-2017, 04:16 AM
Approved Member

I feel that I must wait for some time before I can replay KB games yet once again, but a game with new content would be very welcome.