Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 09-05-2016, 06:59 PM
Approved Member

hello.so far i found some bugs when speaking with some npc ,1 in the Isterreng with the smuggler , 2 in ice gardens .
Also there is no guild in Isterreng or Ice gardens .

Old 09-05-2016, 07:32 PM
Approved Member

The Smugler yes, couldn't change that "white text bug". Aware of that. After a 1 year or more with testing ... we decided that a few text bugs was not so important near the release, but it is noted for an update.

We decided not to put a Guild on Istering... BTW the Boss Spider is more manageable now, was very strong before compared to early game.

Ice Garden: LOL, I have never figured out how to get there... so that has not been tested or modded or anything!!! Been playing with what I was used to, just found it now - sailed back to Merlassar and found Dinrin. Thx a lot!

Last edited by raknefne; 09-05-2016 at 07:53 PM.
Old 09-06-2016, 11:24 AM
Approved Member

it's difficult with the quests since all the npc are labeled as actor_system etc and not their names.does nt matter if you talk to them or right click on them ....still no real name .same for builduings.so if you have som quest go to x and return to y.... well you have to speak to all npc just to guess whom you are supposed to talk, it s more difficult when you have quests with npc from different islands , and with the tax system ...well i still believe it should be removed .i found some good items and vital for a mage that costs 200 000 gold or higher .... how do i manage to keep that amount of money when if you have it tax steals you 50 000 gold from it just for one teleport

Old 09-06-2016, 12:49 PM
Approved Member

Yes, it's all names/locations on Ice Garden that needs to be looked on. We will do that in the update/patch. It's noted. Leave the island, please... (at the moment it will be too expensive sailing among islands unless you have put the gold in the Guild).
It is also the plan to make the sailing tax 10% an option when leaving Nordlig the first time, either zero tax or 10% tax along with different bonuses. Also highest game difficulty will be a "Survival" Difficulty still 5% gold, diffi will be NORMAL-HARD-IMPOSSIBLE-SURVIVAL.

It is different each game what you can afford to buy... 200k for an item is a lot at this point... With my current Lightbringer Mage on Hard level 16, I have 100k in Guild, spent 100k on 2-3 items mainly on Merlassar, soon going to Greenwort with 75k on hand... I have items on me with +8-10% gold pr. battle at the moment. One time when leveling up I chose Gold instead of +1 attack or +1 Intellect and got 16 Crystals and 32k gold, because I knew I would need some when arriving at Greenwort.
I have been lucky in this game with gold after battle and items!

How is difficulty in fights working for you? Let me know about the Boss Spider, it might be a little too easy, at least it has less hit points than a normal game and as a Mage.

If you send me your email adress to uffemander@gmail.com I will soon send you a link for downloading a temporary patch with name fixes on Istering/Ice Garden.
Old 09-06-2016, 02:37 PM
Approved Member

i just won the spider battle with some expenses losses .as a mage i don t feel like a mage because i'm unlucky with items for him ,i have only 43 mana as lvl 16 ...and for a mage this is like VERY low i found some mana items...but of course i don t have money for them... 60 000 only one item....i have 100 000 in guild but i don t have money to replenish my army and i want to see for what i need 100k for greenworth ...so i don t know if i can beat Runorm wihout withdraw some money for army i expected some money from spider but only 960 gold and i lost 16 000 gold in army vs him
I sent you an e-mail.

Last edited by eucrysty; 09-06-2016 at 02:43 PM.
Old 09-06-2016, 02:56 PM
Approved Member

also the Druids when they melee attack they have a bug... it does nt say if the enemy will counterattack them or not , only the damage they deal is shown...that s why i lost 6 of them vs spider's spiderlings.usually when only damage is shown it means the enemy will not counter , but with druids always shows only damage information.

Old 09-06-2016, 03:58 PM
Approved Member

We greatly reduced mana+rage to make game harder... Druid sounds like a text error, maybe we will change, mail me if you encounter other things about units, since we have modded all of them.

Last edited by raknefne; 09-06-2016 at 04:07 PM.
Old 09-06-2016, 05:06 PM
Approved Member

i managed to beat Runorm with my leftover army in the castles.why u told me to deposit 100k gold in guild for greenwort....it did not happened anything
and if it was for buying troops in greenworth because you have no army after fight with Runorm , well i deposit my big and good army in my castles before my fight with Runorm .now i have my old army back so for the other who play my suggestion is to make like i did , hide primary troops in nordlig and fastland's castles before fight with Runorm.

Old 09-08-2016, 08:30 PM
Approved Member

This is not an error we have made - must be an ICE and Fire error.. cause I crosschecked with the original druid file and everything seems fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eucrysty View Post
also the Druids when they melee attack they have a bug... it does nt say if the enemy will counterattack them or not , only the damage they deal is shown...that s why i lost 6 of them vs spider's spiderlings.usually when only damage is shown it means the enemy will not counter , but with druids always shows only damage information.

Old 09-08-2016, 08:32 PM
Approved Member

Default How do you think of the new creatures?

Eucrysty - what do you think of the new creatures? there is quite a lot.. especially if you try to play the game over again.. its where the real fun comes to show in our mod - it is very replay friendly !

Different heroes, alliances, creatures and companions..