Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 09-20-2014, 03:58 PM
Approved Member

After my first run, a few questions/things are still not solved.

How to end the quest Military Department?

How to end the quest Media sabotage?

How to end the quest Dragon riders?

In Aralan I have no access to the following places: Elven Lighthouse, Mirrortower, Unicorn Garden (Tooltip states that I should come back later), the two Magic trees (Tooltip states, that I have no axe that is big enough to chop them) and the Book of Enlightenment (in the castle next to the blind mage).

Are these places related to some quests or what has to be done to interact with them?

Any hint is appreciated!

BR

J.B.
Old 09-21-2014, 02:23 AM
Approved Member

Others have experienced the same things.
Old 10-20-2014, 09:03 AM
Approved Member

Default Galenirim mission

I'm so difficult to find direct path to enter Royal castle @ Galenirim, and then i'm not completed to finish task "Allies in the fight for the Dark cause - Put Befed on the throne of Galenirim"

Any advice pls...
Old 10-22-2014, 02:37 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheva75 View Post
I'm so difficult to find direct path to enter Royal castle @ Galenirim, and then i'm not completed to finish task "Allies in the fight for the Dark cause - Put Befed on the throne of Galenirim"

Any advice pls...
Off the top of my head

Find Befed in some hut in the corner. Kill his "rival" (some hero on the map I think).

Try to find out about a poetry contest. Get the guy from Montelban to be your poet (the guy who tries to capture the Julia daughter girl from the circus).

After you find out about the poetry contest, go into your inventory and right click on the montelban guy and 'talk' to him and he will say he can win the contest.

You need to talk to the innkeeper to get this started, but you might have to 'coerce' him by black mailing him. This requires a portrait of some dwarf and some other random stuffs.

You'll also need to sneak in by getting a special submarine which the shipmaker will tell you how to do IF you rescued his son which is in the Tristam cave dungeons (where you found Scrag and that other orc rebel leader).

Once you go in, you get to fight a bunch of elves and the elven king. After defeating him, you will put Befed on the throne. Make sure you fight everything in that dungeon as you only get to go there once. Beating the king makes it inaccessible.
Old 10-22-2014, 05:59 AM
Approved Member

Yes,...I forgot to talk with Baron on my inventory, but now my mission already completed @Galenirim....Thanks ck..

Now I got another difficult to explore @Amazonia.
It's strange that I can't fly @ Amazonia and then when i try to explore with a ship, just could land in one place where Princess Marina standing there...

Any Hint & Tips...
Old 10-22-2014, 06:49 AM
Approved Member

See my reply here.

/C\/C\
Old 10-22-2014, 10:15 AM
Approved Member

Hi Matt,

I've been fight with her for the first time arrived @Amazonia, until the first task comes up "Missing Groom" to search John Nightingale.

Maybe i miss something that makes I can't explore whole area @ Amazonia.

Any idea pls...?
Old 07-14-2015, 03:40 AM
Approved Member

How to start portrait quest?
Old 07-14-2015, 06:37 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahes64 View Post
How to start portrait quest?
It is not a "real" quest....you get no entry in your quest-journal. As far as I remember, you have to talk to Demiurge in Helvedia. He will then talk about painting, art and an exposition. At that point you should be able to start the dialogues about paintings with different characters all over the map, but you have to figure out the correct chronological order. Some dialogue options for certain characters appear later than others.

Good luck!

J.B.
Old 07-14-2015, 11:12 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
It is not a "real" quest....you get no entry in your quest-journal. As far as I remember, you have to talk to Demiurge in Helvedia. He will then talk about painting, art and an exposition. At that point you should be able to start the dialogues about paintings with different characters all over the map, but you have to figure out the correct chronological order. Some dialogue options for certain characters appear later than others.

Good luck!

J.B.
Thanks for the answer, but can you explain more?

Right now I am playing as Daert the vampire lvl 65 (I think i am near end of the game)

I remember that before fully conquering Portland, i traveled to Atrixus and then to Helvedia, for easy loots, free units and important scrolls. I am sure i have talked to everyone while i was exploring those maps, but i don't remember him talking about such things.

Could it be that this quest is broken because of early visit?

I also gave Julia's potrait back to herself. (I read somewhere that i should not have done this, but i am not sure whether it breaks the quest or not)

Do i need to do anything special before that option appears?

Also in case that this quest is not broken, does he take portraits one by one or take all of them in one go?