Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 07-24-2015, 10:30 AM
Approved Member

I forgot to say that i couldn't finish these 3 quests. Are all 3 know to be buggy?

Sabotage Media
Dragon Riders
Military Department

Plus, only 3 times i got new titles throughout this game.is it normal?
Old 07-27-2015, 07:12 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahes64 View Post
I strongly suggest that you play WotN with DLC activated. I wouldn't play it again without the DLC. With DLC you get to explore 3 more islands before battling that huge undead spider. I&F adds 3 races to the game: Snow Elves, Lizardmen and Dead Lizardmen, plus new units to existing races. In addition to this you get some super expensive and nice items plus some real nice sets. many units have been removed ar Daekside. Darkside units are not even half of I&F.
As for the item that i told you about, you can buy one from the snake temple at the Cave accessible only from Snow Garden. Also you can buy another one at Demonis from Lew klisan. Each for 500k, but note that only one of them fills when you kill dragons, so it is pointless to buy both, unless you want to break one for runes.

Ok, I will give I&F a try. Sounds really interesting! And I'm excited to see the new Units.

Quote:
As i remember you have to kidnap his princesses, travel/teleport to another island and then come back. Then you will meet him there and if you talk to him he says something like "it was you who as others say stole my princesses in my absence" and you are forced to kill him. So yeah, it is possible that clay bowl (or something else) may play a role here.

The Problem for me was, that the Dragon was there in only one of my playthroughs. Once I saw him and saved on the big island, where you can buy things form the Dragon, but when I reloaded it, he was gone! So, I guess this is a Little bug too. Next time, I will go directly to him and check, if the Clay Bowl will work.

Quote:
I was offered with magic runes, type of the runes seem to be related to the hero's class. I gave him my 15000 prisoner and got 15 more magic runes, now i have 90 useless magic runes. Well, i my opinion this is a useless thing if has been made to compensate for lack of rune-exchangement. This game is such a mystery that no one has made a real guide for it. heh.

Sad, but true. Btw, as demoness I was offered Might-Runes from Sorug.

Quote:
According to KBScanner, he sells 4 items and 150 Orc Scouts. But there is no option that makes me able to buy anything from him!
There is just 2 options, first of which is for offering prisoners and the last one is for goodbye.
Maybe he offers the items only, after completing the "Military Department"-Quest....and we know that it is impossible to complete.

Quote:
Thanks for the info. I got this portrait too. But for picture quest i had to give all ten pictures in one go. Maybe devs have changed things later.

Or, you can choose only, when you have more than 10 Portraits. I got this choose-option in all of my playthroughs.

Quote:
And also i noticed that Nergal buys rest of pictures, each for 1M or 3 of each rune. (There is a bug though, he does pay for "quest item" of Feline Delacourt's portrait (4 of which you receive during one of initial quests and have to deliver to nearby inns), not the Artifact one that could be equipped!)

Thanks for sharing this information! Another thing I didn't know.

To discover almost everything, it seems that you have to talk all people in the game every time after having had a new conversion, after having bought a new item or after having made progress in one of the quests.....and all this having different chains of action in your mind to figure out the correct chronology! All this assumed a game without bugs.

All three questlines you mentioned cannot be finished as far as I know, but I don't know if this is the result of bugs or "only" wrong chronology, missed triggers or false decisions.

Iirc, I got more than 3 different titles in the game.

BR

J.B.
Old 07-27-2015, 10:44 AM
Approved Member

Thanks for the answers. I really hope that eventually we get a polished edition of DarkSide, like previous 2 titles.
Old 06-22-2019, 08:03 AM
Approved Member

When it comes to deposing kings...

I don't suppose there is anyone who has ever tried to run with the "exile" option? I was wondering if it could perhaps result in meeting the kings later on in the game, thus triggering some extra events. But that's probably wishful thinking.
Old 06-26-2019, 04:20 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesandil View Post
When it comes to deposing kings...

I don't suppose there is anyone who has ever tried to run with the "exile" option? I was wondering if it could perhaps result in meeting the kings later on in the game, thus triggering some extra events. But that's probably wishful thinking.
I never tried it, in deed, but I never had a thought on that….might be worth a try.

If I remember correctly, you do not always have the option to depose a king….sometimes it's only a choice between arresting (king is in your bag) or killing.

I'm curious about the dialogue on Sandy Island when the quest regarding the kings should start!

B.R.

J.B.