Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 02-13-2014, 04:28 PM
Approved Member

Default Ice and Fire Another Bug

I am stuck on the quest : Stop Guilford (Stop Prince Consort Guilford; Talk to Archmage Rezo)

when i go to Archmage Rezo, he doesn't give me quest to kill the 4 undead on the beach, actually he just gives me options to buy troops or leave. Completed all the quests till this point but i cant go to the mines and continue the game .... I have killed all the undead on the beach but still no quest, killed all the elves on the island, done all the quest in the swapm .. but still nothing.

Is there way Rezo to show me this quest and continue the game, if not then i will never again replay this broken game or buy anything from 1C!!!

Only quest left for solution:

Stop Guilford - Up written
Armor of TYR - Riftland ...
Gift of Isshara - Riftland...
Stone Statue - Merlassar - No cyclop Statue - May be after enter the palace ...
The Ents Heritage - Riftlands ...
The Owl Tower - Riftlands ....
Monster Hunting - Irftlands ....

Everything else completed, Talked to everyone at least 2 times ....

Last edited by erasernew; 02-13-2014 at 04:37 PM.
Old 03-15-2014, 07:56 PM
Registered Member

Having the exact same problem. Any suggestions out there?
Old 03-16-2014, 08:42 PM
Registered Member

I had no problems with Rezo giving me the task to kill the four undead armies - but this in the end has not helped me a lot to come closer to fighting Guilford. I am, it appears still miles away from that task.

Here some comments on your open quests:

Stone Statue Merlassar. This is not a statue, but a cyclop you have to fight on the isle in front of you, when you arrive on Merlassar by boat.

Armour of Tyr, will not help your problem, neither the Ents Heritage nor the Owl Tower. The latter cannot be a help anyway, as it is an Ice & Fire quest, or is it ?

By the way, have you found all five missing boxes, the taylor on Riftland is looking for ? I have found only four of them (three by winning fights and one was in a swimming box inside a canyon).
Old 03-17-2014, 03:20 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasernew View Post
I am stuck on the quest : Stop Guilford (Stop Prince Consort Guilford; Talk to Archmage Rezo)

when i go to Archmage Rezo, he doesn't give me quest to kill the 4 undead on the beach, actually he just gives me options to buy troops or leave. Completed all the quests till this point but i cant go to the mines and continue the game .... I have killed all the undead on the beach but still no quest, killed all the elves on the island, done all the quest in the swapm .. but still nothing.

Is there way Rezo to show me this quest and continue the game, if not then i will never again replay this broken game or buy anything from 1C!!!

Only quest left for solution:

Stop Guilford - Up written
Armor of TYR - Riftland ...
Gift of Isshara - Riftland...
Stone Statue - Merlassar - No cyclop Statue - May be after enter the palace ...
The Ents Heritage - Riftlands ...
The Owl Tower - Riftlands ....
Monster Hunting - Irftlands ....

Everything else completed, Talked to everyone at least 2 times ....
Maybe I can help,

Stop Guilford : after you defeat 4 undead in the north beach, you have to go back to Greenwot and talk to Eric in the front of castle, then back to archmage Rezo and go to castle that left by Richard the Iron and now occupy by Elf's Commander.

Armor of Tyr : you have to defeat "bone dragon" in graveyard in Riftland Island

Owl Tower : try search in southern east of the island

Monster Hunting : defeat another "bone dragon" in the graveyard in Riftland

Gift of Isshara : you have to complete Plundered Stylist first, so you can talk to Ratmir.

Plundered Stylist : find 5 box of ornament: (1) in tree cache after you cross the bridge from Ratmir, (2) in the monster near the bridge, (3) in floating chest, (4) and (5) in the monster in the small shore. You have to go with boat to get last 3 boxes.

Ent's Heritage : in Riftland near the witch's house

Stone Statue : Just beat the cyclops in a small island near the druid's house in Merlassar, and go to druid's house.

Maybe that will be usefull
Old 05-26-2014, 03:12 PM
Registered Member

I have this bug too, is there really no way to help us? im lvl 53 on normal, did lizard quest, then rezo doesn't want to give me the quest to kill the 4 undeads for the elves. killed everything too
Old 06-19-2016, 07:05 PM
Approved Member

Default Exact same problem

Did you ever figure this one out? I have the exact same problem. Completely stuck!
Old 09-17-2017, 05:26 PM
Approved Member

I have exactly the same bug. I killed every hostile unit in Arlania, and Rezo doesn't want to initiate the dialogue about four undead armies. Is there any way to unblock it?

Cezi