Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 05-05-2017, 03:07 PM
Approved Member

Default Various unit retextures/recolors

Figured I'd share the ones I've done so far.

A set of 10 unit retextures/recolors. Some are better quality than others as I'm pretty much learning as I go along with no prior experience.
Was a bit difficult to get decent screenshots for portraits as I couldn't find any working mod for the arena camera.
Feel free to use if you're making custom units for a mod or whatnot.

In the zip file are 10 .kfs files (1 named after each unit), put the ones you want in your mods folder.

Download: https://mega.nz/#!0jJgSaCK!3LAOuc2zv...Kdy0YOFlnxpc9M

If I make another 10 I could share those as well.
It would be nice if it was possible to edit the models, or well I found 3 ways to extract them for editing, but none to convert them back to bma.

Last edited by Caera; 05-05-2017 at 05:45 PM. Reason: Forgot to include the Bear/bearsaddle texture for Warrior maiden, fixed and reuploaded.
Old 05-13-2017, 02:01 AM
Approved Member

Another 10 done.

The elf, ranger and scout all share the same specular mask, which I made a new one for the chainmail parts, so I put those in the same kfs.
Goblin shaman is kinda ugly, but i just wanted him to be easily recognizable with his annoying thread of life.

Same way to install, just put the named kfs files you want from inside the zip into your mods folder.
edit. Avenger texture and portrait wouldnt load when compressed for some reason, so I put them in a folder instead and updated link. Just put that "Avenger" folder into your mods folder same as with the kfs if you want to use it.
edit 2. Scout didnt want to load when compressed either, I guess it has something to do with them both being Ice and fire dlc units, as those were the only affected. Anyhow, I put the elves in a folder instead as well and reuploaded.

Download: https://mega.nz/#!UrIyUbBC!HZBUy7xPA...PkHIdve9VSv-4Q

Last edited by Caera; 05-13-2017 at 05:35 AM. Reason: Avenger wouldnt load when packed for some reason, fixed and reuploaded. edit again, scout had same issue.