Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 01-30-2016, 12:52 AM
Approved Member

Default Tungsinn is barren with no buildings or quests.

So far months of playing this on and off i get to what i think is the last area of the game aaaaand... nothing? No buildings no quests, hell i can see smoke rising where i guess there was supposed to be a hut? I can see buildings on minimap but in game they are just green patches of grass.
Old 01-30-2016, 01:44 AM
Approved Member

I guess it's just a graphical glitch in relation to your gpu driver. Try to lower resolution and quality settings. Uninstall current graphics driver and install the latest driver.
Old 01-30-2016, 07:31 PM
Approved Member

hum i tried that it didn't work, i don't think that's my issue however. None of the other areas do this and i can physically walk and stand where a castle should be as if the map was loaded into the editor and the keep deleted.
Old 01-30-2016, 10:01 PM
Approved Member

Use Verify integrity of game cache in Steam, maybe you have some corrupted game files!
Old 02-21-2016, 03:52 PM
Approved Member

I did that too, i've even reinstalled since my saves on cloud =( i guess i'll just never be finishing this game which sucks. I purchased the whole set since this one was my first and i loved it but i'm just not going to play them if i cant finish this one.