Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 01-30-2014, 02:28 PM
Approved Member

Default Ice and Fire DLC now available!

We are happy to announce, that the awaited DLC for King's Bounty: Warriors of the North is now available through Steam for a great price of 9.99 EUR / 9.99 USD / 7.99 GBP with extra launch 10% discount! Grab this 20+ hours long expansion while it's still hot!

Key features:
  • Creature skill system – lead your troops through dozens of battles and they will become stronger than ever!
  • Snow Elves – a new Elven nation that prefers snow and blizzard of the Ice
  • Gardens instead of the green forests of Merlassar.
  • Necrolizards – a new kind of the undead, Lizardmen that have risen from the dead.
  • New locations to explore.
  • Over 20 new creatures.
  • Revamped creatures of King’s Bounty: Warriors of the North.
  • New items with unique attributes.
  • Over 20 hours of additional gameplay.
Old 02-04-2014, 12:18 PM
Approved Member

I am always wondering why EVERY game converts USD to Euros at a rate of 1:1, when the real rate is more close to 1:1,35 - meaning we in Europe will have to pay more for the same game then the Americans, even when it's a digital download.
Old 03-30-2014, 10:35 AM
Registered Member

What please, is a DLC ???????????????????????
Old 03-30-2014, 12:25 PM
Registered Member

DLC refers to expansions usually to an existing game. DownLoadableContent
Old 03-30-2014, 08:22 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinix View Post
DLC refers to expansions usually to an existing game. DownLoadableContent
Thanks !
Old 06-22-2014, 10:26 AM
Approved Member

It is very very very very long. I'm mixed; I liked some of the ideas (leveling troupes) but the back-tracking to hades (which is painful to reach) is a bit annoying. As in most of the games the scaling is off a bit; I played mage impossible and there were only one or two fights after the 'boss spider' where i loss troupes and I think only one fight where I goofed enough that I had to reload but most of the 100+ fights were pretty easy.
-
I think some of the new quests (and items) in ice and fire were interesting but I was never esp fond of warrior north change in companion/rage skill.
-
There is still one very annoying crash bug when you kill a sheep with rage skill it will consistently crash; very (too easy) to reproduce. Had a couple of other crashes but they were not too frequent; just had to remember not to use rage skill on sheeps (specifically hilda's arrows).
-
Would I play again; I'm not sure I like the first two (legend/crossroad) a lot better (must have played both of them 50+ times).
-
Did I get my money worth; hell yes the game is very long and it wasn't till 2/3 through that I was getting piss off at hades but the balance really needs work - I think mage impossible is the hardest setting (unless warrior is harder than mage in this version) and it was pretty easy.
-
What's next: I think I'll try dark side - i'm hearing pretty good things about it but I am also hearing it needs a bit of work on balance side.