Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Updates

Updates Patches, updates and related discussions

Old 05-04-2009, 06:10 PM
Approved Member

Default is this the right version..

http://support.aspyr.com/index.php?x...oot=243&id=627

Is this the patch in question? The one needed for the boxed dvd version?

Just found it through the a dms page I was reading. Haven't tried it as yet, still running boxed version as I'm trying to complete the single missions.. stuck at the airport one.

btw, is there a way to add favorites when online, had the pleasure of playing with some really nice people earlier on and it had some exciting matches.

Also found that limiting resource or reinforcements creates intense battles!

Great game!

Last edited by happy; 05-04-2009 at 06:38 PM.
Old 05-04-2009, 07:03 PM
Approved Member

WHOA! Is this the official 1.113 patch??!?!?

NikeIt? Anyone know?

First time I have seen this one...

OOH IT IS INSTALLING!!!
Old 05-04-2009, 07:13 PM
Banned

Yes this is the official 1.11.3 patch for the Aspyr Men of War. Patches for the other versions will be released tomorrow (information found at the DMS site).

~Zeke.
Old 05-04-2009, 07:32 PM
Approved Member

YAY! Now I can finally play multiplayer online !!!

Zeke did you try out the MC sound mod?
Old 05-04-2009, 09:39 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
(information found at the DMS site)
zeke, please post the link to this information you speak of. i went to that site and there is no information about a patch release in the forums (other than 1.15.3?!), there is nothing in the NEWS section or the DOWNLOADS section! i swear, people have been bitching for weeks about the patch and we get no announcement at the fan forums but the freaking publisher posts it!...aaarrrrgggghhhh
Old 05-04-2009, 10:29 PM
Banned

Why should they post anything about it in the news and/or download section of DMS? It´s an Aspyr release... Us Europeans will have to wait until tomorrow for our patch... Then I am quite certain that it will be posted in both the news and download sections...

Nevertheless, here is a link to a thread at DMS which has a link where to download the Aspyr patch.

http://www.digitalmindsoft.eu/forums...php?f=9&t=3411

~Zeke.
Old 05-04-2009, 10:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowlinger View Post
Zeke did you try out the MC sound mod?
Nope... been busy with other things more importantly than playing for the last week... like making new 3D models and maps...

~Zeke.
Old 05-04-2009, 11:06 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeke
Why should they post anything about it in the news and/or download section of DMS?
oh, let me see. if i recall it's because you said this!: "information found at the DMS site" (as in...duh)

thanks for the link but i give up...Nike-it on this forum and Instinct on this and the other forum keep giving us patch news and updates. NO ONE SAYS CHECK THE ASPYR SITE FOR THE RELEASE WHEN IT COMES! in all my days of gaming the developers announce the patch on the fan sites and the publisher just counts the cash. oh well

Interesting...the link to the patch that happy posted above was working as i downloaded the patch. now (20 minutes later) it gives an INVALID ARTICLE...hmm, i think i will wait until i hear more before installing it.

Last edited by Mack the Knife; 05-04-2009 at 11:31 PM.
Old 05-05-2009, 06:16 AM
Approved Member

Several hours and your waiting will be rewarded
Old 05-05-2009, 07:48 AM
Approved Member

I hope this patch fixes the performance issues. That's the only issue I have right now. Performance can be pretty bad at some points and I exceed the recommened easily.

Other than that, I have had no issues.

Oh, except one very odd one...it's kinda a good one...but also kinda bad. On one of the German missions, all of my units have become invincible. Though, for some reason, they don't fight back and drop all their guns. It's made the mission kind of difficult...I can tell them to pick up weapons, but it's annoying. It all happened once mortar fire started hitting my guys mid-way through the level. They just wouldn't die...