Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 10-08-2009, 10:31 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattd27 View Post
lol Seraph, you've made my descriptions sound so much nicer with your edits. I'll probably put some more bombers guides up tomorrow if no one beats me to it.
Hehe, I try to make it an easy read. Good part on the Po though, I think I just copy/pasted that. Hit the nail right on the head with that one.
I wonder when the first B-17 fanboy or hater comes... it'll be either: I frikkin hate this thing the payload is cheating blabla, or 'This thing is amazing, I love it so much, although it's armor is made of papier maché.' We'll see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotic Pope View Post
Well the other day I was flying a 109G-2 in a 1v1 dogfight against a yak3. I was getting owned 4 kills to my 0. Near the end I managed to lose him and got up to 10,000ft. He finaly spotted me and came up to play, I was then able to get a kill on him and was about to get a 2nd when the game ended.
Although its not conclusive proof, I'm pretty sure the Yak had a big advantage at low level and the 109 being at higher altitude improved its ability to dogfight.
I agree. It's been edited in as a side note in the general description. Thanks.

I wonder if the original poster has actually looked at the list already .
Old 10-08-2009, 02:46 PM
Approved Member

Noo, I have to bump it . Too proud of our list to let it be buried already though.. I'd still like to see more contributions.