Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Tips and Hints

Tips and Hints Different solutions, tips and hints.

Old 02-07-2009, 11:08 AM
Registered Member

Mine too was Dragon Slayer's Sword. I was lucky to get two on my first play as paladin. One on me and one on my wife. Breezed though the later levels With 7 forms of hass and end boss.
Old 02-12-2009, 10:33 PM
Registered Member

Yes, if ye have the slots they stack, I have 2 marshals batons and they help with Ldrsp greatly.
Old 02-12-2009, 10:41 PM
Registered Member

Since I have Xeona for my Warrior's Wife and I think the demons are really awesome, then These 5 are my favorite:
Isshara's Whip (ups Atk, and increases Demoness's Dmg by +20% I think and adds fire dmg)
Dragon Cloak (Awesome defense)
Demetrius[cl3] ( want more Demons? no prob, this reduces their Ldrsp by 20%, and increases Atk)
Anga's Ruby (awesome trinket for them females and add Ldrsp)
Miner's Helmet (+20% Atk at night, and adds to Ldrsp, but it was the best helm I could get in my game)

Above really rounded out my Demon army and like some of ye has posted, favorites depends upon Wife and army set up. Anyhoo, ye all have fun!
Old 03-09-2009, 07:35 PM
Registered Member

One of my favorite items are Jackboots... yeah wierd a?

Well my explanation is this. This boots have morale, and very soon it gets terrbile and you can suppress it any time you want. And with high lvl char I kill everything in first round when suppressing it and with this I start every real fight with full rage

It takes a little more time, but its cool
Old 03-11-2009, 07:50 PM
Approved Member

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by klasicni View Post
One of my favorite items are Jackboots... yeah wierd a?

Well my explanation is this. This boots have morale, and very soon it gets terrbile and you can suppress it any time you want. And with high lvl char I kill everything in first round when suppressing it and with this I start every real fight with full rage

It takes a little more time, but its cool
Do you have to wear the bots for a while before being able to suppress it?
I have the thorn item that double damage for thorn but it's morale is terrible and when I right click on it there is no option to supress it.
I would love to have it again (it really double damage, not attack. ie if archer thorn do 2-3 damage with the item they will do 4-6.). If only I could find someplace to buy the level 4 thorn too
Old 03-12-2009, 01:12 AM
Approved Member

You can surpress items only when it reaches exaclty zero, when it's >0 you can't, even if description says "morale: terrible".
Old 03-12-2009, 03:58 PM
Approved Member

Another small useful item is smoked rats. I came back a second time in the lucky john mines and was able to obtain more. Eating it give +2 rage and +2 mana and take 50 leadership, and once used it takes no place in the inventory.

Nice item as when you level up you will get to choose between like 6 mana or 500 leadership, eating rat is a far better deal. And they are only 50 gold apiece
Old 03-12-2009, 06:24 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo View Post
At the moment I am playing with both the crown that gives 100% damage bonus to thorns and the telescopic sight that gives !00% damage bonus to archers. Also have the set that grants 30% critical chance to ranged attacks. Thorns and troops that spawn thorns are wrecking havoc.
thorn hunters are not counted as archers so telescopic sight and the ale barell does absolutly nothing for your thorns. It's a bit anoying since it says archer in their description but it's consistent with dragon arrows or precision not affecting them.

It makes it clear though how sick blackthorn crown and thorns are though. Couple with issharas whip, poision dagger and perhaps a hell fire buff and you got the hardest hitting unit in the game, getting 30k Hits (not crits) vs low defence stacks with 16k leadership, saw a crit at 76k in another thread and that should easily be breakable using thorns.
Old 06-21-2012, 04:37 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandalar View Post
Miner's Helmet (+20% Atk at night, and adds to Ldrsp, but it was the best helm I could get in my game)
Miner's Helmet says, "+20% to the Attack of your troops during night combat." Does that mean that the bonus only applies if you're outside during night? Or can you be underground and as long as it's 12AM-3AM you get the bonus?

Anyone know? I guess I'll find out soon enough, I'm just trying to figure out if I shouldn't "waste" my nighttime hours with underground battles.

I was able to confirm that, unlike "Nighttime Operations," the bonus does not apply underground during daylight hours.
Old 12-15-2012, 10:24 AM
Approved Member

I am playing with KB Scanner because I want to know what artifacts will be randomize in game. I checked 50 games and I can't find Gladiator Sword on the list from KB Scanner. Maybe there is a different name for Gladiator Sword in game and in editor?
So please tell me how Gladiator Sword is named in editor?

Last edited by hippo; 12-15-2012 at 11:01 AM.