Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 07-20-2011, 06:56 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MATALIEBRES View Post
playing SIM CTA last night so could not use sim flaps (flaps appeared blocked message) and I ask this because reason could not make use of flaps.everyone and good flight
Hola ..MATALIEBRES... usted encontrará que los accesos a las alas de Sim, puede hacer que las aletas se haya atascado. También si los menores con tren de aterrizaje abajo por encima de 200 mph Asi .... que puedo decir atascado así. Un volante de su buena .... buenos partidos cuando nos hemos encontrado ... !

Hi ...MATALIEBRES.. you will find that any hits on your wings in Sim , can make the flaps be jammed . Also if you lower them with undercarriage down above 200 mph Asi....they can say jammed as well. Your a good flyer .... good games when we have met... !
Old 07-20-2011, 09:46 PM
Approved Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildBoar44 View Post
Hola ..MATALIEBRES... usted encontrará que los accesos a las alas de Sim, puede hacer que las aletas se haya atascado. También si los menores con tren de aterrizaje abajo por encima de 200 mph Asi .... que puedo decir atascado así. Un volante de su buena .... buenos partidos cuando nos hemos encontrado ... !

Hi ...MATALIEBRES.. you will find that any hits on your wings in Sim , can make the flaps be jammed . Also if you lower them with undercarriage down above 200 mph Asi....they can say jammed as well. Your a good flyer .... good games when we have met... !
I hope to see you soon ok friend and .. you if you're really good flyer
Old 07-20-2011, 09:50 PM
Approved Member

MATALIEBRES when flying sim...when you respawn your flaps are not automatically placed in the raised position. if you had flaps down when you crashed or were destroyed they will most likely be in the same position when you spawn. if you dive, or like WB said, exceed your "never exceed" speed for flaps they will register as Jammed. also, i have seen a quirk with xbox that they will not work when you do respawn no matter what you have done. in this case you have to bail out or crash to get a palne with working flaps.
Old 07-21-2011, 09:03 AM
Approved Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbysocks View Post
MATALIEBRES when flying sim...when you respawn your flaps are not automatically placed in the raised position. if you had flaps down when you crashed or were destroyed they will most likely be in the same position when you spawn. if you dive, or like WB said, exceed your "never exceed" speed for flaps they will register as Jammed. also, i have seen a quirk with xbox that they will not work when you do respawn no matter what you have done. in this case you have to bail out or crash to get a palne with working flaps.
Thanks friend take it into account
Old 09-22-2011, 04:38 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepTrgt View Post
I have a small question, in the Tiger Hunt mission the FW190 seem a bit faster then P-51, what am i doin wrong?
In R/L the 190 was faster than the P-51 at altitude.A good Pony pilot will beat a 190 most of the time using the high speed flaps.Both are good "Picker Planes".The Pony just shouldn't get into a scissoring fight with the 190.
Old 09-22-2011, 04:44 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rittmeister86 View Post
Has anyone figured out why the aircraft like to nose over when landing on sim mode? I have real world flight experience, and I can't figure this one out.

I came in the other day with the most beautifull textbook landing. At 55 knots...WHAM! prop strikes the field. I've tried this with my Ace Edge and the reg controller about 100 times, but to no avail.

I know this is an ongoing problem for many, but has anyone out there actually landed on sim mode?

My only other idea would be to set the trim with my pitchladder at about +10 before making my final approach. I belive this would reduce downforce on the nose when slowing on the ground.

Any ideas?
Try 70-75 mph.That was the normal landing speed for SpitP-51.Flare nose up just as your about to touch down.
Old 10-24-2011, 03:36 AM
Registered Member

Trim is what keeps the aircraft stable without so much use of the joystick. Trim can be set by pressing A on the gamepad. There will be no indication that trim is set when you use it. You can only feel it. When you set the trim, it will lock the plane's current roll and pitch and keep it that way. If your planes tends to roll in one direction after leveling it out and setting the trim, try applying the rudder in the opposite direction of the roll. The roll is caused by the torque of the engine, which make the plane tend to want to turn with the propellers