Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames > The Tomorrow War > Technical issues

Old 11-19-2009, 04:15 PM
Registered Member

I have the same problem, but I have my own solution. I'd like to play the 30th mission of this game, but I think that it isn't possible without patch. As far as I know it's obvious that the problem has something to do with mission script. That's my opinion. Because I managed to get to 31th mission by skipping the 30th mission and that mission works perfectly.

For everybody who is interested how to get to 31th mission: Just open the directory Missions in the main game directory, look for all Mission30 files with g3c extension, back them up (not necessary), find Mission31 files with g3c extension and use them to overwrite all Mission30 g3c files. Now start up the game and you have the next mission. It's not like official help, but it helps to everybody who wants to finish this game and it's better than nothing.

To developers: Please don't judge me just because I wanted to help the players. They bought your game and it's your fault that this game can't be finished without patch. If I'd know your mission scripting, maybe I could solve it myself and repair that mission so it could be playable, but I'm not a programmer, that's your work and now, when you know where could be problem, maybe you could make a patch. We'll be waiting, all of us, we want to know what is the 30th mission about

Thanks
Old 11-19-2009, 10:12 PM
Registered Member

Unofficial news (another bug):
So now we know we can skip the 30th mission in the game and start the 31th mission instead, but unfortunately there is another bug in the 31th mission You're starting at the almost destroyed base Glacial, after takeoff you have to destroy some ground enemy tanks and then you will fly in the formation to the space to destroy some enemy carriers. Unfortunately, I've destroyed them and then I had to land on Glacial base again, but by the mistake my flugger exploded on the ground because I was landing very fast and guess what. I hadn't save from that point so I had to start the whole mission again. That doesn't matter, but the thing which drives me mad is that as soon as I destroy the ground tanks and want to fall into formation with other fluggers so we could fly to space, there is another bug - the game crashes and you are back in windows! that's very bad, because I think there is so many bugs in this game that even if you skip the 30th mission, you just can't finish this game!
Old 04-29-2011, 01:22 AM
Approved Member

And here we are in 2011, and still nothing has been done about this. Ugh. Why 1c? WHY?! You are killing us completionists.
Old 02-22-2012, 11:50 PM
Approved Member

I can try to fix this problem in 30th mission, but I do not have this limited English version of the game. If anyone still has this problem and could help me with testing a revised mission on the English version - tell me.

I need the files from 30th mission of the English version of the game. Maybe together we can fix this problem.

Last edited by PVS; 02-25-2012 at 07:41 PM.
Old 02-24-2012, 06:41 AM
Approved Member

Hello PVS, i believe this bug is already fixed by the unofficial patch (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=12545).
Old 02-24-2012, 03:28 PM
Approved Member

I missed the topic with this patch and I think Nero_Amatam a year ago missed it the same. Great job Sneaksie! I also like this game engine!