Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Off-Road Drive

Off-Road Drive Off-Road Drive delivers a true-to-life, off-road, extreme racing experience.

Old 10-02-2011, 02:18 AM
Registered Member

is any body willing to buy me this game on steam
i've spent almost all of my money on fixing my truck from real offroading
if u will buy me this game email me nainodnal12@aol.com
Old 10-02-2011, 03:58 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiveturkey View Post
is any body willing to buy me this game on steam
i've spent almost all of my money on fixing my truck from real offroading
if u will buy me this game email me nainodnal12@aol.com
Strangely enough No But I wish you all the best.

Really enjoying the game so far. Tho I feel bad that many people can't even play it through technical issues & had no response from dev's.

I Think the game is excellent and hope very much for some good mod's soon from the clever bod's as there are many things that would make this very good game an Awesome game.
Old 10-02-2011, 04:07 PM
SuzukiSamurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by barnestah View Post
Strangely enough No But I wish you all the best.

Really enjoying the game so far. Tho I feel bad that many people can't even play it through technical issues & had no response from dev's.

I Think the game is excellent and hope very much for some good mod's soon from the clever bod's as there are many things that would make this very good game an Awesome game.
Mods like new maps, free roam maybe, new trucks.
Old 10-03-2011, 12:49 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzukiSamurai View Post
Mods like new maps, free roam maybe, new trucks.
Absolutely! A few good mod's could really make this game a winner.

On another point can any One tell me does the game have working break lights? I have not seen any and was just wondering as my wheel & peddle's may not be set quite right thus giving me no break. Not too bothered as it's perfectly payable and my general rule of thumb is breaks are for girls anyway.

Last edited by barnestah; 10-03-2011 at 12:51 PM.
Old 10-11-2011, 09:36 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Thanks for your empathy!

I really want to play this game as it seems like the first real successor to "4x4 Screamer" but my Logitech Momo (which is very common) doesn´t work.
Old 10-11-2011, 09:44 PM
SuzukiSamurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverwin View Post
Thanks for your empathy!

I really want to play this game as it seems like the first real successor to "4x4 Screamer" but my Logitech Momo (which is very common) doesn´t work.
With no Free Roam, forget it.
Old 10-11-2011, 10:10 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverwin View Post
Thanks for your empathy!

Truthfully no. This is a game developed the "lazy man's" way. This game had potential. To be able to fire up multiplayer on a massive map, and be able to go out "trail riding" with your buddies. However the devs promised things they couldn't deliver. The game has the physics (for the most part), its just missing replay-ability. I have played through Thailand, and I'm already bored.
Without free roam, and without the tools to make this game better, this game is a bargin bin racer. Don't waste your money, but keep a watch, IF the 1C devs ever pull their heads out of their <> and end up releasing freeroam/editor tools, then by all means pick it up. In the mean time try MotorM4x, or back to Screamer.

To any game devs out there that happen to stumble across these posts. I (and I'm sure many others) would GLADLY pay $50 USD for an Off Road Sim, that has free roam and multiplayer free roam. My idea of a perfect Off Road sim is something that has good physics, but is still fun to play. Something that I can join a group of other players, and we can head out in our rigs and just.......CLIMB STUFF. Don't have to worry about time clocks, or going "out of map". Just CLIMB STUFF

/RANT
Old 10-11-2011, 10:15 PM
SuzukiSamurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_hero View Post
Truthfully no. This is a game developed the "lazy man's" way. This game had potential. To be able to fire up multiplayer on a massive map, and be able to go out "trail riding" with your buddies. However the devs promised things they couldn't deliver. The game has the physics (for the most part), its just missing replay-ability. I have played through Thailand, and I'm already bored.
Without free roam, and without the tools to make this game better, this game is a bargin bin racer. Don't waste your money, but keep a watch, IF the 1C devs ever pull their heads out of their <> and end up releasing freeroam/editor tools, then by all means pick it up. In the mean time try MotorM4x, or back to Screamer.

To any game devs out there that happen to stumble across these posts. I (and I'm sure many others) would GLADLY pay $50 USD for an Off Road Sim, that has free roam and multiplayer free roam. My idea of a perfect Off Road sim is something that has good physics, but is still fun to play. Something that I can join a group of other players, and we can head out in our rigs and just.......CLIMB STUFF. Don't have to worry about time clocks, or going "out of map". Just CLIMB STUFF

/RANT
I would pay $ 60 just to get the ultimate off road sim!
Old 10-12-2011, 06:17 PM
Approved Member

Since I managed to sort that profile thing out and unstuck from the first 2 stages,
I finally started the carrier properly. That game Is glorious and breathless!
I have moved forward to some new locations and I am enjoying every second of each race! Brilliant graphics, locations, atmosphere, physics.
Everything Is made with so much passion! Never thought I would ever get so excited with a game like this!
It was worth every euro and I hope this company to get Into some more motorsports forms In the future!
Gongrats to all people worked for this game and gongrats for this great game engine
Old 10-14-2011, 03:58 AM
Registered Member

First off, I want to say thank you to 1c for making this game. Its the best to date simulation 4x4 game. Is there room for improvement yes, but its always easy to complain about this and that. I don't make video games so I have no idea how hard it would be to make a editor and free roam but I know a lot of other games have the free roam. But the guys at 1c might have worked there asses off to get it where it is. It's a smaller company so they most likely have less money to invest. We should be nice to 1c for being a voice in this niche style game. I honestly think they made a big mistake not putting it on the xbox 360. Make a downloadable game version from xbox live to save on money if that was a concern. I saw footage from 2010 at a game convention with off road drive on the xbox 360 so it would be nice if 1c would elaborate why the change of heart. Off road drive is a great game and I love the style game play where you play the same way as if you were on the trail. But 1c please don't give up and not further the progress to make a more dynamic free roam wheeling experience for us hardcore off road enthusiast in the future because were counting on you to deliver the goods. One thing is true....the people who love wheeling will spend the money so if that means selling the game for 69.99 instead of 30.00 and getting free roam maps and a kick ass gaming experience please do so! Cheers