Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames > 7,62

7,62 Tactical action game, sequel to Brigade E5

Old 07-23-2011, 04:47 AM
Registered Member

My beta translation pack has been uploaded. It's not near complete but anyone should be able to play through the whole game, just don't expect to understand the whole storyline. I spent a ton of time trying to fix the first 5 mission dialogs and cutscenes, not a bad start i think.

Be sure to let me know about mistakes/errors. I'll compile them and release an updated pack when I get more done.

Also, let me know if the voice-over videos and subtitles work, i get about half-way through and it slows to a crawl, even with a clean and unmodified install.
Old 07-28-2011, 02:17 PM
Registered Member

elk266!
I am new on the Forum, but i'm excited about the tranlation you have done. I'm waiting for an english translation ower two year's ago. I can try it only on next week, because now i'm on holiday.
If you want i can help you with the buttons(graphic), because i'm not so bad with the Photoshop. Of course i did not see your work yet, so it may be better then i could ever do.
Old 08-03-2011, 06:48 AM
Registered Member

Firstly, elk266 thank you for the amazing job you've done so far to translate this game - I can only imagine how long its taken you. I bought the game a few months back and tried playing it with yang33s translation before giving up not long after completing the tutorial as I really had no idea what was going on.

Last night I came across your translation and I can finally understand the opening cut-scene. Also having the English translations for the menus and buttons helps enormously.

One thing I did do when I got the game originally was to rewrite almost all the tutorial text so that it was easier for me to follow and the English expression flowed more smoothly. I notice your translation pretty much uses the machine translation for this section so if you're interested you can download my tutorial rewrite from here and use it if you think it helps: http://www.norrin.org/downloads/Marauder/Tutorial.rar

Dunno might save you some time (only goes up tutorial section 48 or there abouts).

Anyway if you have time keep up the great work.

Best wishes,

norrin

PS: This game works wonderfully well with NVidia's 3D vision system.
Old 08-04-2011, 10:58 AM
Registered Member

Thanks norrin, i'm glad someone has downloaded it and found it helpful. I will add your work to my pack for the next release.
I could never make sense of half of this game, so i pretty much made up stuff to suit the cutscenes, i think it works so far.

CURRENTLY WORKING ON
Journal entries
Dialogues within the bazaar
Dialogues and cutscenes after mission 5
Old 08-16-2011, 03:12 PM
Registered Member

dear elk266
The translation works fine, and the work you done is truly amazing. I'm at the mission 6. Everything is understandeble, only some journal entries are missing (from bazaar, and side quest no.2), so I am (and my friends) waiting for the next update.

If anything we can help, just ask! (we start to look through the subtitles - enemy1, enemy2, civilian...ect. - , maybe we can spot and change a few russina words that left there)

Fenyvest
Old 08-17-2011, 02:43 AM
Registered Member

Hey Fenyvest,

Glad you are enjoying the game and the translation. I'm actually back at university full time now and have been playing either BSM1.8 or Deus Ex with the new graphic mod in my precious free time.

I doubt I'll get any more done with man of prey for a while. You are welcome to take over the project if you want, my pack contains everything you need.

Once I got the interface and weapons done it is possible to get through the game with the poor machine translation, just not as interesting. I will get back to it one day, I always come back to games like this after some time.
Old 08-23-2011, 03:15 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by R@S View Post
Yeppers, as long as they keep their folder structure they will have the highest priority. Just remember to set all the texture files(TGA and DDS) to read only if they are outside an AZP archive or the game will eventually chew them to bits.
Hm, I tried this just now, I placed the folder (named BlueSun.azp) with extracted files from the real AZP and I have set all the files and folder in it to read only but I get a crash when loading the game. Is there anything else I need to do here?
Old 02-04-2012, 08:38 PM
Registered Member

Hi there.

I'd like to help you finish this project, please reply once you feel like continuing.
Old 02-08-2012, 04:39 PM
Registered Member

Marauder has been officially released in English and 7.62 is way better than this shit (sadly).
Old 02-08-2012, 06:45 PM
Registered Member

That's some great news. I searched for an English version of this game everywhere and all I got was this project and that other guy's google translation. Could you please tell me where you got a copy? I couldn't find it on publisher's web page and latest news are dated 2009.