Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames

Fulqrum PublishingGames Discuss Fulqrum Publishing games not listed below.

Old 03-17-2008, 01:30 AM
Registered Member

The movement of vehicle in the loading bay is so unwise.
why cannot small vehicle turn more then big trucks.
why not have one entry and one exit a part so that trucks do not need to reverse and go forward so much?
Old 03-23-2008, 03:44 PM
Registered Member

Download a free program called process lasso for vista.
Open program.

Start the game. after menu is loaded swtich to program process lasso by pressing Alt+TAB.

Find the process tycoon.exe [32].
Right click on it and set cpu affinity to only one core and it works just fine.

I believe this program can remember the settings so you won´t have to worry or wait for 1c company to make a patch.

I apologize for my english but at least i tried.
Old 03-25-2008, 02:23 PM
Registered Member

Process Lasso seems to work on the loading time at least, it remembers the default processor set, but it still starts the first loading with all four processors, so i have to manually set it each time.

At least the loading time to open scenarios is reduced to roughly 15-30 seconds Now I have no sound though. Hehe. Finally got to play the game! Hurray!
Old 03-26-2008, 03:58 PM
Registered Member

hi
i can't save in this game. i press the save button, but the program drops me to the main menu. what can i do? thx.
Old 04-13-2008, 09:01 AM
Registered Member

Hi Tridon
In processLasso try the following:

Click [options] then [Default affinities]
Type starter.* and choose only one core for that one as well.
Then click [save/add]
Old 06-13-2008, 05:32 PM
Registered Member

hi i bought this game i have played it once so far in which i completed the first mission, i then saved it came out of the program, went off to do something else i have just returned and tried to resume were i left off no problem but i now have no sound or music most annoying to say the least anyone got any ideas and i mean your talking to a complete idiot so if any of you tech guys come out with delete this add that rewrite this and all that crap im afraid im gonna be completly lost so treat me as though ive just come from another planet

mant thanks in advance

TP
Old 06-14-2008, 04:13 PM
Registered Member

set -s behind the tycoon.exe in the link to the game-exe. like this "E:\....\Freight Tycoon\tycoon.exe" -s
the game forgets the sound-configs each time you close the game. with the -s launchoption the configmenu appears before the gamestart. click the audio-option and start the game. then the sound works again.

but i have another question. isn't it possible to change a truckdriver from one truck to another?? i mean, what are the experiencepoints for if i can't change a good driver with much exp-points to a new and faster truck.

the video on the site before is the video for freight tycoon?? can't believe it.
what has the game in the video in commen with freight tycoon?
Old 09-09-2008, 11:34 PM
Registered Member

Thumbs up setting processor affinity without 3rd party programs

Hello all,

just to let you know, I got freight tycoon working on vista 32bit with 4GB memory and ATI HD 4870 display adapter.

I have Intel E5420 processor which has four cores. I could not get freight tycoon running before I changed processor affinity. Game started loading, but never finished.

I had to change freight tycoon shortcut target from tycoon.exe to

Code:
C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe /c start /affinity 1 tycoon.exe
by doing this, freight tycoon is restricted to using just one processor/core.

Vista + Freight tycoon, no problems anymore!
Old 02-07-2009, 06:18 PM
Registered Member

Default Why is this game always crashing

hi all hay this no joke who else is geting this game to crash when you in the midel of playing it this is real bad i want t play this not happy about this so hay is there a mod all programer reading these reports.

using
xp home sp2 with

1 gig ram

gforce fx5500

Last edited by philip61; 02-07-2009 at 06:21 PM.
Old 02-10-2009, 08:08 PM
Registered Member

Also experiencing a repeatable crash, im unable to actually sell any trucks at all, makes the game kind of pointless if your unable to upgrade your fleet.

Im guessing that considering this game has been out since what? 2007? and the only patch available is to make it work on vista, that no patch of any kind will ever be released to fix the bugs in this game?

Thought so, thanks.. great game shame its unplayable, shame i wont be giving any money to 1C Games, Glad i pirated this, cheerio..

Disclaimer: Its companies like this that encourage piracy, ive been stung far too many times before from companies who will not release working products, make a game that works and i will happily support you and give you my money like i have with many many quality games, if you dont, then like this situation, i will say thanks but no thanks.

Release a patch to fix the bugs, then you got my money. Simple isnt it. But thanks for the Demo.... (game deleted)