Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 09-21-2007, 12:36 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evgeny
To > bigbubba467

Development and testing are not necesseraly alternative. They go at the same time.

Thank you for your question.
I hope i wasn't sounding rude but after so many years of waiting and the same response all the time gets disappointing, and upsetting to people that really want this game.

I just want to know where are they at like it is so close to being done we just have some touching up.

Also can u tell us what is left to do on rig n roll or give some hints

bigbubba467
Old 09-24-2007, 05:22 PM
Registered Member

I'm just hoping that this Game will be out till Christmas... I dont care anything more so much (i mean bugs).Bugs can be fixed with patches
It would be the best gift for Christmas We hope... Thx for listening me
Old 09-25-2007, 02:53 PM
Approved Member

King of the Road was awesome, I'm really looking forward to Rig'n'Roll. Hope it won't be as difficult to find as certain other games from 1C.
Old 09-26-2007, 06:26 PM
Approved Member

im sure reguardless of the release date the game will be worth the wait i know on truckpol they have a massive problem with this question but its best to just sit back and wait to see what comes of it no use putting more pressure and more stress on these guys who are probably working 24/7 to meet our needs for the game remember the more questions asked is the more time wasted with the makings of the game so put that in all your sticky notes
Old 09-27-2007, 09:23 AM
Approved Member

Default releasedate

hello 1c company,

i would like to say that your game is wonderfull, fantastic and the best trucking game ever. but i have got one question. when does the game gona be released. every gamer wants to know that. the game is already in testing fase so you must have at least a release month

great greetings

rig'n roll fan from holland
Old 09-27-2007, 12:20 PM
Approved Member

Do not be so unpatient! Just wait a bit! Do you want a quality game? Yes? Then dont expect a game like that will be done in 1 year. Do you want a game that is released quickly? Then go play SCS games.

1C dont listen to them, just take your time to finish the game and correct the bugs... I am looking forward!
Old 09-27-2007, 03:38 PM
Approved Member

im beggining to think that people just cant wait for it anymore ... ive been waiting for 7 years so far since i heard about it and so far every year equals another and now that its so close to being finished and released we just cant wait to one day log on to a forum and and see "Rig N Roll Released" actuallyt if you ask me people are gonna think its a joke at first untill they read it

i just hope the wait is over soon enough =)
Old 09-27-2007, 04:10 PM
Approved Member

whowwwwwww

oliwerko why do you think the people are unpatient. because this is a fantastic game, but the game is already true testing fase so they have to have a releasedate.
Old 09-27-2007, 04:13 PM
Approved Member

Evgeny said that game is near the release so maybe he can tell us release date, can you evgeny?
Old 09-27-2007, 05:36 PM
Registered Member

Hope it will be relased to the end 2007