Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Elven Legacy (sequel to Fantasy Wars)

Elven Legacy (sequel to Fantasy Wars) Sequel to Fantasy Wars. Turn-based strategy game set in a fantasy world.

Old 02-28-2011, 09:25 PM
Registered Member

Default Can't finish "Long Way Home" bonus mission

I managed to rescue all four hero's and grab the artifacts from the forge. However, when I move them all to the gate (which has a yellow quest arrow pointing at it) nothing happens.

I have tried many things: putting hero's on the gate one at a time, moving them all down the road past the gate, even sitting still on the far side of the gate and just clicking through turns.

I am at a loss for how to trigger the ending here. I got my first hero to the gate in time for a hard/gold victory, but at this point I will settle for any clue to finish, even if I have to settle for bronze.

edit: this question is in reference to the bonus mission unlocked by finishing the second Khrand map on gold in Elven Legacy: Magic

Last edited by rackhir; 02-28-2011 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Mention this is in "Magic" sequel
Old 02-28-2011, 09:52 PM
Registered Member

Well, I finished it. I reloaded a save right before my first hero reached the gate. This time I just moved all of my hero's close to the gate without crossing it. I was really planning to move everybody across the gate at once in my next turn, but as soon as I moved Adrian (last one to move) within 2 hexes of the gate the mission ended, and I got a gold victory.