Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Konung 3: Ties of the Dynasty

Konung 3: Ties of the Dynasty RPG based on the Scandinavian and Slavic mythology.

Old 07-22-2010, 04:39 PM
Approved Member

well not sure if the developers gave much tought to it, but contrys / civilisations do dissapair in the world.. like persia and the sovjet union etc..
and theese are just little villages, so it culd easily happen that Old camp / huntington got attacked and burned to the ground, then the survivors moved to another village / started to build a new one.

I personally dont mind that they have came up with new villages, the easy way out whold be to just randomly name the camps the same as they were in the previous games...but we still have Lower camp,forest camp and Blackwood tough hehe

Last edited by sigmar; 07-22-2010 at 04:47 PM.
Old 07-23-2010, 06:28 PM
Registered Member

Hey,

I am having a good time with Konung 3 so far but I so miss the old graphics and the random encounters. I also miss the Elixir of wisdom which used to help my weak characters become stronger. I miss the free roaming in the world and the raids of the ruler's soldiers, which used to give my characters a lot of nice equipments and experience.

By the way, how do you use the 'healing' skill ? I invested two points in healing but I don't know how to heal myself and party. Thank you!
Old 07-24-2010, 12:41 PM
Approved Member

hmm think it was a waste of points, seems only the healers can heal, so thats just a useless skill to give your character..
but I culd be wrong tough. but you culd try Ctrl clicking the character with the healing skill to see if theres an option to heal when you talk to him / her.
Old 07-24-2010, 06:11 PM
Registered Member

Well, I tried the CTRL thingy on myself and followers but to no avail. The question is: why include this skill in the game if it's useless?
Old 07-25-2010, 12:15 PM
Approved Member

hehe thats just how the konung games roll! :p
But maby they just didnt bother to remove it from playable characters, as the skill exsists in the game, you can level up your healers in city to heal better.
Old 07-29-2010, 05:51 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigmar View Post
hehe thats just how the konung games roll! :p
But maby they just didnt bother to remove it from playable characters, as the skill exsists in the game, you can level up your healers in city to heal better.
Well, I am having much more fun with Star wolves 3. I think you should give it a go.
Old 08-05-2010, 02:26 PM
Approved Member

I was wrong about the healing, the more healing one of your chars have the more do he heal your entire party with "healing plants"
Old 03-24-2011, 01:51 AM
Approved Member

I always had problems with Konung 2, no matter what computer I ran it on, it ran very slowly! New ones, olde ones, didn't matter what computer it was. I still have the box to this day, nearly 6 years olde! I'd love to play it again, but I can't stand how slow it is.

I thought they could have made Konung 3 better. I was hoping Konung 3 would be just like Konung 2, but with some more stuff to it. They took a lot of stuff out for Konung 3 it seems.

I think I'm easy to please, so I don't have a big list of cons . But I do agree with points made. It feels like they rushed Konung 3, or they couldn't finish it in time.

I do have one Pro for both games, the art is great in both! Konung 2 I think I like better, but not by a whole lot. I also love how they used the same sound effects from older Konungs in Konung 3.

Also let me say that the endgame for Konung 3 was very hard for me. I was not ready for those magi skeletons.