Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Reign: Conflict of Nations

Reign: Conflict of Nations Historical real-time strategy game

Old 07-17-2010, 06:50 PM
Registered Member

Default is this game supported?

I have only tried the Russian demo, which because of language difficulties only gave me an idea of the game, but I am considering to buy it, because it looks interesting.
But is it supported??
This forum seems to be somewhat negative to the game, and the administrator or the "gameteam" seems to be anywhere else?
Old 07-18-2010, 07:48 PM
Registered Member

is it supported??

No.

Forum is somewhat negative to the game cause of same reason - there is no answers on bug questions, no news, no support, patches, anything....

Dont get me wrong, i would really like that this game is working but i cant play it only cause of beautiful graphic art. There is a lot of game breaking bugs and no-support policy is not helping to customers.

Save your money until you see 1.2 or even 1.3 patch.
Old 07-18-2010, 09:37 PM
Registered Member

thanks for the warning - I'll wait to see, if there ever comes a patch!
Old 07-19-2010, 11:51 AM
Approved Member

actually, all games have bugs. and the reason there's negative to the game is because the positive facet is too attractive that you wouldn't just throw it away. I think it worth a buying, because there is rarely real bugs to stop you enjoying this masterpiece!
Old 07-19-2010, 01:53 PM
Registered Member

"I think it worth a buying, because there is rarely real bugs to stop you enjoying this masterpiece!"

There is a moment in game when you get CTD doesn't matter what you do. Im not talking about small irritating bugs... im saying about bugs when you cant move your priests/governors/monarchs from towns cause move option is locked. I dont even want to mention AI diplomacy issues......

Game is broken for now. Serious patch is a must.
Old 07-23-2010, 03:04 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praetorian View Post
"I think it worth a buying, because there is rarely real bugs to stop you enjoying this masterpiece!"

There is a moment in game when you get CTD doesn't matter what you do. Im not talking about small irritating bugs... im saying about bugs when you cant move your priests/governors/monarchs from towns cause move option is locked. I dont even want to mention AI diplomacy issues......

Game is broken for now. Serious patch is a must.
yes, but I dodged the bug perfectly and played in win7 on my notebook okay. Maybe you're a little bit pessimism and frustrated on the game, but that doesnt obstruct other's little happiness does it. Try to relax and enjoy what the game is about, and thank God.
Old 07-23-2010, 09:00 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinKiewicz View Post
yes, but I dodged the bug perfectly and played in win7 on my notebook okay. Maybe you're a little bit pessimism and frustrated on the game, but that doesnt obstruct other's little happiness does it. Try to relax and enjoy what the game is about, and thank God.
Im far away from pessimist, but yes im frustrated cause game had much potential. I would love to relax and enjoy with this game but dont know how to avoid that bug. Dont know how you made it.... few days that i spent on my game with Teutonic are broken.

how you dodged that bug? if its not a secret.....
Old 07-24-2010, 09:58 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praetorian View Post
Im far away from pessimist, but yes im frustrated cause game had much potential. I would love to relax and enjoy with this game but dont know how to avoid that bug. Dont know how you made it.... few days that i spent on my game with Teutonic are broken.

how you dodged that bug? if its not a secret.....
I suspect the reason you can't move your charactor out of the palace is because they coincidentally have the same NAME! Once I had two monarch's uncles or grand uncles that have the same name and portrait, I can move out one of them then the other became the cause of the BUG...

Then why not do a better organization and avoid entering all that much charactors into palace but not let them stationed out of the city and show their value? I now apply a centralization strategy which I mentioned in another reply, and it works perfectly well. just the flexibilit of the game is somehow needed apprument, and the balance of powers is too bad, I mean the diplomacy speed is lack at comparision to the military progress.

hope it's real the way to dodge ur bug aswell~
Old 07-28-2010, 12:24 AM
Registered Member

Default Not a bug

Problem resolved. I had the same thing happen with the inability to move governors etc. There is a cap on how many characters you can have in the field at any one time. 13 it seems. If u have thirteen out then u have to castle one or dismiss one to allow for others to move.

I guess the devs didnt mean for this to happen otherwise they would have posted a reply. would have been helpful guys.

Also it seems that the game crashes when you dismiss a character in a castle. best way is to remove them from the castle and then dismiss them. Maybe the devs though that if you dismiss them in a castle they might steal the cutlery.
Old 07-29-2010, 07:13 AM
Approved Member

It's said in the Manual that 12 charactors except the king is allowed to be out at the same time for a nation.