Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames > 7,62

7,62 Tactical action game, sequel to Brigade E5

Old 05-28-2010, 04:14 PM
Registered Member

Question

I've been playing this mod for some while now and enjoying it so far.
But I ran into a problem with the "backstabbing" mission:
After the car bomb situation and the ambush, I encountered a border guard whom I managed to bribe, but afterwards when I try to leave the area, the arrow representing the truck on the world map screen seem to disappear instead of following it's designated route.
Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Edit:
I solved it by waiting a few hours on the mapscreen

Last edited by Shapecharge; 05-28-2010 at 05:08 PM.
Old 05-29-2010, 11:01 AM
Registered Member

Hi just started playing this mod. love that you let us get the base mission off the jump.. my question is that since the SR25 was remove from the box in the base, will I be able to buy it later in the game? cos I never saw the rifle in the shop when I play the normal game. It would really sock if I cant get that rifle any more since it my fav weapon in the game.
Old 05-31-2010, 07:01 AM
Registered Member

Default CTD at start?

First, thank you for improving one of my favorite (if flawed) games!

Unfortunately, I am having problem running the newest version of Blue Sun Mod. I re-installed 7.62, and applied unofficial patch. At that point, the game ran fine. Then, I installed Blue Sun Mod on top of it, and now it crushes whenever the first map loads after the character creation.

I am using Win7 64bit, and Gamersgate version. I am suspecting that the modified e6.exe included in the mod is causing problem with secuROM (GG version needed to be activated first), but I am not very sure. Thank you for the help.
Old 06-01-2010, 09:55 AM
Registered Member

Code:
causing problem with secuROM
How about rename modified E6.exe(3.38Mbytes) to another name & run it directly?
Also, keep E6.exe secuROM ver.(6.77Mbytes) on your 7.62 directory.

I'm not sure this works as a solution. But I recommend to try this way.
Old 06-02-2010, 04:53 AM
Registered Member

^ Thank you for suggestions. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to help...
Old 06-09-2010, 06:47 AM
Approved Member

Question Invisible backpacks, merc agent=requested merc not showing up...

I'm thoroughly enjoying 7.62 with this mod installed. That said, I have a few questions...

I've noticed that there are super-specialized backpacks for sale at the bar in the first town the player spawns at at the very beginning of the game. These packs are nicknamed "Drugs, Collimeters," etc., etc. In spite of their different names and icons, the item layout in the packs are the same.

I'm at level 3 and so far, in spite of their price differences, they're all empty upon purchase. Is this correct? What special purpose (if any) do these backpacks serve?

The merc-agent charges me a lot more than "just" $1,000 to bring in a merc for me. Also, the merc doesn't always appear even though I coughed up the money. Is this because my funds are too low to actually hire them, or are they spawning someplace else, or...?

In spite of being at Level 3, I still haven't been able to hire anyone due to how low my funds are...Is this a normal progression? I seem to recall being able to hire a partner fairly early in Brigade E5.

Thanks in advance!
Old 06-09-2010, 02:38 PM
Registered Member

I have beaten the Blue Sun Mod. I believed I haven't found out almost everything in the mod and I am happy to help people out. If anyone has any questions and using Steam ( I don't like using MSN or whatever), feel free to add me robinlovesshare on Steam. I will be able to answer most if not all your questions.
Old 06-09-2010, 04:03 PM
Approved Member

Question About the invisible specialty-backpacks...map?

Oh, and I forgot to mention that the item-specialty-backpacks are invisible while they're WORN, but become visible when they're placed on the ground. Is this a bug, or...?

Old 06-10-2010, 06:46 PM
Approved Member

The labelled backpacks are meant for reducing clutter in the car, no further secrets behind those.

I haven't had any problems with the merc agent, they spawn at one of the entry points and then walk to the hotel. The agent then takes some time off, depending on how expensive that merc was.

A propos expensive, I'm not having any problems with the money in BSM. There's a free and pretty good merc you can get right away by going to Santa Maria. Solve his quest either way and there you go, won't need Benicia except for muling duties
Old 06-11-2010, 06:20 AM
Approved Member

Question Why's the "Forbidden Zone" inaccessible to me...?

Dr. Q.,

Thanks for your help. I'm guessing that by the "free" merc you mean the drunkard at the bar? I'm avoiding him like the plague! Still, I never thought of him acting as a pack mule, so the next time I'm there he's "hired."

I've come to the realization that I'm "stuck" mid-storyline. Near the beginning of the game, I went all the way North to acquire an illicit means to get into the Forbidden/Restricted Zone. I paid approximately $500 to play an "Easter Egg" game to get it, and although I succeeded at this, no new map location was generated Southward.

I then went and spoke with the Minister who wanted me to kill the Marauders. I'm spoke with the Marauders' leader and made a deal with him, got his dog tags as proof that he's dead, and returned them to the Minister in order to get the paperwork to get into the Restricted Zone. I had to start a new dialogue with this Minister in order for him to know that I was ready to go South, and...

Nothing happened, not even a new map listing.

What am I doing wrong? Am I missing something simple, is it a bug, or...?

Thanks again for the help!