Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 04-19-2010, 02:04 PM
Approved Member

Question Traffic Lights, Traffic Lights, where are those Traffic Lights?!!

Once again, I was traveling in LA approaching Interstate 10, when a truck crossed the intersection, and took out my trailer, and made it his home. This happens a lot in many intersections accross the map. I usually travel these areas at a reduced speed of 40mph, but that does not seem to be enough to stop. Anyone else experience this?
Old 04-19-2010, 07:17 PM
Approved Member

I also experience this. I was in Oxnard turning onto one of the roads that leads to the warehouse and a minivan cuts right in front of me. I was tunring at 20mph but I still could not control the truck as I slammed on the brakes. The minivan was okay but I ran into a pole and caused $1,000 worth of damage. There needs to be some traffic coordination in the game.
Old 04-19-2010, 07:20 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg14870 View Post
I also experience this. I was in Oxnard turning onto one of the roads that leads to the warehouse and a minivan cuts right in front of me. I was tunring at 20mph but I still could not control the truck as I slammed on the brakes. The minivan was okay but I ran into a pole and caused $1,000 worth of damage. There needs to be some traffic coordination in the game.
Yes, this is something SCS has done very well. However, SCS listens to their customers, and prospective buyers.
Old 04-19-2010, 09:23 PM
Approved Member

Yes, I know. I have numerous games from SCS that I am very satisfied with. The reason I bought this game because SCS was not producing a new American trucking game, which is kind of disappointing. I never see anyone from 1C on the forum unless there is a problem. I do not think they take this game seriously as a simulator. When I tried the game as an outlaw racer trucker, the game worked perfectly because it has very few simulation elements. 1C markets Rig n Roll as a simulator but it is very much like an arcade game, which is not what us buyers asked for. 1C has to listen, like you said, and fix these problems that causes the game to lose support.