Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 04-17-2010, 07:23 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nike-it View Post
Also do not forget to download the hotfix (http://1cfiles.com/RigNRoll/rnr_en_u...tup3.0.1.0.exe) to avoid possible issues in the gameplay.
My brother purchased this game via Impulse, and it auto installed on his C Drive, but when he downloaded the hotfix from Nike-it's post above, it stated that RNR is not installed, and/or could not be detected. The game is there, and we are currently playing it. It also shows up on his start menu, and Impulse games installed menu. There is no question that the game is there. So why won't the so called Hotfix work??

It appears that Hotfix may need a fix.
Old 04-17-2010, 07:31 PM
Approved Member

So how does the game run so far then (without the hotfix)?
Old 04-17-2010, 08:05 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by obsolum View Post
So how does the game run so far then (without the hotfix)?
It looks & runs nicely. It has one major flaw that I can see so far. We use G25 steering, and when you put in your commands for each button it does not save it. It goes back to the default with your choices included. We have two commands for JB#2, 3, & 4. You have to keep changing it every time you start the game up, or load a different mission/story.

From what I understand this problem was reported a couple of times 2 or 3 months ago. I think it's in the tech threads somewhere, probably in the G25 section, without a solution.
Old 04-18-2010, 02:05 AM
Registered Member

the hotfix runs very fine on my game
Old 04-18-2010, 03:20 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA Trucker View Post
My brother purchased this game via Impulse, and it auto installed on his C Drive, but when he downloaded the hotfix from Nike-it's post above, it stated that RNR is not installed, and/or could not be detected. The game is there, and we are currently playing it. It also shows up on his start menu, and Impulse games installed menu. There is no question that the game is there. So why won't the so called Hotfix work??

It appears that Hotfix may need a fix.
hi Usa trucker do you know if impulse have RNR for download as it is still saying pre order and i am very keen on getting a copy from their site
Old 04-18-2010, 11:33 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dnkiwi View Post
hi Usa trucker do you know if impulse have RNR for download as it is still saying pre order and i am very keen on getting a copy from their site
Don't worry, we had the same concern too. After my brother ordered it, he got a key code and was able to download it about 2-3 hours later. The advantage here is that he also got Freight Tycoon too. Impulse is just a little slow on updating their site.
Old 04-18-2010, 01:05 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA Trucker View Post
Don't worry, we had the same concern too. After my brother ordered it, he got a key code and was able to download it about 2-3 hours later. The advantage here is that he also got Freight Tycoon too. Impulse is just a little slow on updating their site.
thanks i have been waiting since the very first mention of RNR being made but i wasn't sure if i could get my copy from impulse hence why i asked for someone that has used the site so once again thanks
Old 04-18-2010, 11:34 PM
Approved Member

No problem.
Old 04-19-2010, 02:07 AM
Approved Member

usa trucker how long do u have to wait for impulse to email as just placed my order about 20 mins ago
Old 04-19-2010, 02:21 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dnkiwi View Post
usa trucker how long do u have to wait for impulse to email as just placed my order about 20 mins ago
2-3 hours after we downloaded Freight Tycoon that took an additional 3 hours to complete. Depending on your system it may take at least 6 hours from the time of your purchase. You will see it appear in your Impusle MyGames Menu. It will say "RNR Available". Make sure you have Impusle running!

Last edited by USA Trucker; 04-19-2010 at 02:27 AM.