Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 12-28-2009, 08:20 PM
Approved Member

Thumbs up This Game is good.

After playing for couple of days more I can say that if not taking physic into account this game is really great and really impresed me. Everything looks really serious and realistic. The views that you see while driving, reminds me real driving. You need to drive for a long time, cops are strict so you don't want to go insane,so that keeps driving realistic. The sound have been complained about allot. But after I selected the software system of sounds I can say I like it. The graphics are really awensome,never have seen such a realistic scenery. Trucking part is realistic too smetimes you have to drive around and look for the cargo wich is interesting. Only thing that sadens me is physics. It is really bad, car have no weight at all, but tries to imitate it so that is a really sad thing for such great game. Still controls are quit allright.
For now I'd give it 8/10.

Would be very nice if devs would add, ability to ask for help from other drivers. And that 911 wouldn't fix your truck to the max. Maybe just get you to the nearest repair station.
Old 12-28-2009, 11:23 PM
Registered Member

Were did you get the game from? i have tried to reg. at a few places and i get no were i keep getting the same reg screen
Old 12-28-2009, 11:47 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith450 View Post
Were did you get the game from? i have tried to reg. at a few places and i get no were i keep getting the same reg screen
Bought it in a shop. I live in Lithuania, so I've gone to russia and bought it there.
Old 12-29-2009, 07:39 PM
Approved Member

You can also buy it on the site, or just wait a little while till the translation in english will be released.

I really like this game, really gives some more realism. Finally some smaller roads and detailed trucks.
Nice work on the clutch feature really works like an european truck , it also really looks like there is a good storyline and good interaction with my action and the radio his news ballets. Really going to follow the storyline when the english version comes out
Old 12-30-2009, 10:25 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjorn324 View Post
Nice work on the clutch feature really works like an european truck :cool
What do you mean? Is really so that when you press the clutch you cant rev up the engine ,just change a gear?
Old 12-30-2009, 12:34 PM
Approved Member

You just dip the clutch for the gearchange to take effect the clutch isnt very well supported you dont need it to start or stop so you cant even stall the truck
Old 12-31-2009, 01:08 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyb87 View Post
the clutch isnt very well supported
I have been PMing with someone that has the Logitech G25 w/clutch, and he stated that it works perfectly once you program it. I guess it also depends on what steering console you are using. I inquired about it, because I have the same system, and this was the final deciding factor on purchasing this game, when it comes out internationally.
Old 12-31-2009, 11:25 AM
Approved Member

Theres no way the clutch is realistic.
The clutch works like you just press a key on your keyboard. Theres no kind of feeling you need for the clutch, you just press it and theres no reason to pay attention to it, since you cant do anything wrong while clutching.

I wont use the clutch anymore, since it's useless.
Old 12-31-2009, 11:31 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA Trucker View Post
I have been PMing with someone that has the Logitech G25 w/clutch, and he stated that it works perfectly once you program it. I guess it also depends on what steering console you are using. I inquired about it, because I have the same system, and this was the final deciding factor on purchasing this game, when it comes out internationally.
Who told you this?? American friend?? You Americans are accustomed to automatic and semi-so about why I think it's okay. But not. Standing on the spot, will go 1 gear, I let the clutch and it will not happen. To add gas then it gets under way this works both mutant between semi-automatic and manual. Order is similar to the system preferences. That means you did not press the clutch will go higher gear and the game waits until I press the clutch. Until then transferring. Then it works just as code transmission. This is not manual. But the specific mutation, the clutch semi-automatic .....

Last edited by pook; 12-31-2009 at 11:34 AM.
Old 12-31-2009, 03:14 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pook View Post
Who told you this?? American friend?? You Americans are accustomed to automatic and semi-so about why I think it's okay.
First off, don't judge Americans on what they drive. There are many Americans that drive manual transmissions. I learned on a military jeep (manual) when I was 14. I have driven nothing but manual all my life. I also have been ridding a motorcycle since I was 20. I wouldn't know an automatic transmission if it hit me.

Secondly, the three individuals that told me that the G25 works great sent it to me via Private Message (PM). If they want to address this publicly, that is their decision. I won't break their privacy, just as I wouldn't break yours if you PM me.

I don't have this game yet, so I'll make my final judgment when the game comes out in the US. I know from other driving games that I play that the G25 has to be manually programmed in some cases to get the clutch to work properly, as those individuals also stated to me. I can tell you that these individuals are not from the US.