Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

View Poll Results: What Do You Think About RnR?
I Love It (needs very little improvements) Please explain. 9 9.68%
I Like It (needs some improvements) Please explain. 40 43.01%
It's OK (needs a lot of improvements) Please explain. 30 32.26%
I Hate It (needs vast improvements) Please explain. 14 15.05%
Voters: 93. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-13-2012, 01:42 AM
Banned

Hello, when i read the forum, i didn't see anyone mentioned the sky, maybe someone did, but i just didn't see, anyway, the sky looks beautiful so pretty, simulation of the sky is amazing, i watched just the sky instead of gameplay, i'm not here to tell the truth about game, cause everyone already did =) but the sky....
Old 03-14-2012, 11:17 PM
Approved Member

Hello, and welcome to the forum.

That was a nice observation on your part. Not many people notice the little things that make this game good. It has its faults, but nothing that can’t be overcome. I also like the detailed grooves on the highways, and most of the truck details.
Old 05-03-2012, 05:44 PM
Registered Member

I tried playing this game back in 2010, and I couldn't get into it at all. I can see why people were complaining about the game-play. It didn't feel like a simulation game to me, felt more of an arcade. I played it for maybe 30 minutes, and uninstalled it out of absolute boredom. I do not like the way they make you transport goods in this game at all. I acquired tickets for the most lamest things in the game.

I much prefer the SCS series to this. Personally, I don't really care that much about graphics. I prefer how the game plays than anything else in games, and I'm sad to say this one just disappointed me (the same can be said about some aspects of the game "Freight Tycoon" and how they completely ignored trying to fix the game's problems, which in all honesty, is just lame and I refuse to buy any other of their games because of this).

It took them 10 years to make this game, which in my honest opinion, is a loooong time. That's 5 times longer than the average game being created. Another company did this too, with a game called "One Must Fall: Battlegrounds", and it wasn't really that great of a game. I much preferred OMF: 2097 over the sequel because I couldn't stand the way they changed everything, and it took them 5-8 years to create it. Total disappointment, and I just feel the same way with this one.

To the people who prefer this game over SCS, good for you. At least you got some enjoyment over it. I won't be touching it again, so have fun with it (not sarcasm).

Last edited by USA Trucker; 05-04-2012 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Edited for content not supported by facts.
Old 05-03-2012, 06:05 PM
Approved Member

Hello & welcome to the forum.

30 minutes is all you played? That's not enough to experience the game. It has many real life trucking aspects once you completed the Story-Line, but many non-truckers ever get past that. I use to be a trucker, so I know. I'm not enthusiastic about the racing aspect, but it is part of the game, as advertised.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 05-04-2012 at 02:31 PM.
Old 05-04-2012, 05:39 AM
Registered Member

Most games I play, I'll like it within an hour, if it doesn't appeal to me in that time, it's just not worth my time. I don't like how they make you play this game, the game-play didn't appeal to me. It didn't feel like a simulation game.
Old 05-04-2012, 02:34 PM
Approved Member

If you don't like the game that's fine. Just don't start getting into legal issues unsupported by facts.
Old 09-27-2012, 01:43 PM
Registered Member

Hi. I like the game but not the loading and offloading and I cant understand why the devs didnt give us the pleasure to do some parking with the trailers to load and offload, or at least they could have this option on expert mode. Way out of my understanding why not have this in a truck game, its so funny i have to laugh loooool. but i like the game with some mods.
Old 10-13-2012, 04:38 PM
Approved Member

Hello & Welcome to the Forum.

Unfortunately the trailer physics, and loading/unloading is a major flaw with this game. At least it's not a game breaker.