Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames > 7,62

7,62 Tactical action game, sequel to Brigade E5

Old 05-07-2012, 09:43 PM
Registered Member

Default I must be getting old...

I've done the mission for Tanya a dozen times before, the one where you have to stage the suicide of Pedro Nunez. Somehow I've managed to forget how you're supposed to do it. I go up to him after 00:00, ask for his pistol with no one around, and pop one to the back of his head. He dies instantly, but somehow it initiates combat with the natives. What am I doing wrong?
Old 05-08-2012, 07:43 AM
Approved Member

Start around 2-3am, make sure no one is looking at your direction, no locals or natives. Also make sure to sneak up on the victim and test whether he sees you or not. If he notices you then he`ll turn towards you. Also make sure your head shot is instant kill. Good luck.
Old 05-08-2012, 01:41 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfoot View Post
Start around 2-3am, make sure no one is looking at your direction, no locals or natives. Also make sure to sneak up on the victim and test whether he sees you or not. If he notices you then he`ll turn towards you. Also make sure your head shot is instant kill. Good luck.
Nope, still alarms the natives.
Old 05-08-2012, 02:12 PM
Approved Member

Did you remember to hide all your team members as well? I think the code checks to see if any of them are visible as well once you try to do a "silent kill". And to be absolutely sure, try it when there are no civilians around, if they see you and are allied with Pedro's faction everything will go pear-shape.

And this mission is very tricky, it can take up to 20 tries before you actually succeed, so be patient.

Good luck
Old 05-08-2012, 08:19 PM
Approved Member

I must have been lucky then. I've always done it on the first go, even with civilians staring at me. Even with the victim just looking at me.

Ask for his pistol, pop him in the head, put the pistol on his corpse .. and wait for the log to be updated. Done.

Remember the very last step; to put the pistol on his corpse. Otherwise, they said, they're forced to shoot you, because it didn't look like a suicide.
Old 05-08-2012, 11:10 PM
Registered Member

Got it now, Have no idea how, thought it was no different from my 50 other attempts, still somehow succeeded.