Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames

Fulqrum PublishingGames Discuss Fulqrum Publishing games not listed below.

Old 12-13-2008, 02:42 AM
Approved Member

Default You Are Empty

Am I the only one who thinks this game is pretty cool?
Old 12-21-2008, 08:39 AM
Registered Member

No, also me. I love the sovietic atmosphere, and the game have a good graphic and run properly !
Old 12-21-2008, 06:28 PM
Approved Member

I ordered this because I thought the box-art was cool (and it was cheap - and I wanted another fps to play at the time). It wasn't until after I'd ordered it that I saw the horrible scores it had been getting. So I felt pretty stupid about buying before checking the reviews.

But when it arrived (from Play-Asia), I thought I might as well give it a chance. And you know what? I loved it. It has some extremely cool levels, and very enjoyable action-focused gameplay. Plus, the atmosphere is great throughout the entire game.

So I don't know. It almost seems like the reviewers played a totally different game. I don't think I've ever experienced such a big difference between what the reviews said and what I thought of a game.
Old 12-21-2008, 06:38 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolorabi View Post
I ordered this because I thought the box-art was cool (and it was cheap - and I wanted another fps to play at the time). It wasn't until after I'd ordered it that I saw the horrible scores it had been getting. So I felt pretty stupid about buying before checking the reviews.

But when it arrived (from Play-Asia), I thought I might as well give it a chance. And you know what? I loved it. It has some extremely cool levels, and very enjoyable action-focused gameplay. Plus, the atmosphere is great throughout the entire game.

So I don't know. It almost seems like the reviewers played a totally different game. I don't think I've ever experienced such a big difference between what the reviews said and what I thought of a game.
It is realy cool game!! I loved it!! I dont know why it got so horrible scores....
Old 08-17-2009, 07:11 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolorabi View Post
agree.
Old 08-18-2009, 05:42 PM
Approved Member

how they could(especially gamespot) gave the game horrible low scores...weird..at least it's alot better than damnation. damnation score is 2.5(or 3.5)
Old 08-21-2009, 12:24 AM
Registered Member

I've read the Gamespot review, and I think that if everything they say is true, I don't know how to evaluate the game well. I haven't played it, but it could be funny anyway.

However, viewing the screenshots, I think the graphics are really good...

Best regards,
Old 08-21-2009, 06:34 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by anmattos View Post
I've read the Gamespot review, and I think that if everything they say is true, I don't know how to evaluate the game well. I haven't played it, but it could be funny anyway.

However, viewing the screenshots, I think the graphics are really good...

Best regards,
yes, the graphics are not that bad as gamespot reviewer thinks, but they are for two years ago now,the atmosphere is great instead, especially in some levels, for example;[Totalitarianism]
i know the game has some big problems but it deserves better scores...
Best regards,

Last edited by persoiranian; 08-21-2009 at 06:36 PM.
Old 11-17-2009, 09:03 PM
Approved Member

Default German Localization

Does anybody know, if there was a german localized version?
I could not find any info on web.
Old 11-22-2009, 12:00 PM
Approved Member

i dont think so. but i'm not sure.