Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames

Fulqrum PublishingGames Discuss Fulqrum Publishing games not listed below.

Old 08-25-2010, 08:42 PM
Registered Member

Default Freight Tycoon

Okay, this seems to be a big issue, and seeing that the game has been out for 2+ years, and there's no actual patch other than the stupid Vista patch, I need some help with this crashing issue.

I have Windows 7, with the Compatibility in place (as well as running it with Admin rights). The game will run and load fine, I had to install the Vista patch for the game to fix the crazy load times when I first installed it a few months ago.

I have started to play this game a lot again, and the game crashes at the end of the year 1974, going into 1975. It'll play just fine up to December 31st, 1974, but then it will crash going to the day Jan 1st of 1975. How the hell do I fix this? It didn't do this crap in Windows XP. I want to play passed 1975! Thanks to anyone who knows how to fix this. I have also posted this on a Windows 7 forum, but no one's really come up with an answer yet. Help is appreciated. Thanks.