Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 09-03-2009, 11:18 AM
Registered Member

I've tried the configuration and it isn't correct...
Old 09-03-2009, 12:23 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZed333 View Post
I've tried the configuration and it isn't correct...
There is one mistake, but it's pretty much spot on. For realistic the setup is spot on, however for Sim mode the Zoom function (R2) remains as Zoom, and its actually the Target Camera button (L1) that becomes the Flaps control.
Old 09-03-2009, 03:29 PM
Approved Member

Ok, i've tried the hatswitch and unfortunately i was wrong..It doesn't allow you to hold it at say 1 o'clock..my bad! Sorry for any misinformation.

Thing is: I don't actually have a problem with the hatswichts as is,since it slowly travels to the 3 and 9 positions,so if there's a bogey on 1 o'clock,you could easily spot him..

Does anyone know where the zoom function is on T master set up two? I've tried R3,and L2 and R2. I think i've read somewhere that R3 is the button for bombs in the full game? Is there a zoom function (i don't mean target cam) at all on this set up?

Also,is T master set up 1 designed for the stick without HOTAS or does it remap your buttons? English isn't my first language so sorry if it isn't too clear what i mean...
Old 09-03-2009, 07:15 PM
Approved Member

Default T.Master HOTAS set up

Some questions for the techno boys among us.

Has anyone found the optimum in game settings for the the T.Master yet? such as elevator sensitivity settings etc.

What differences the two in game set up options offers, and is one of them better suited to realistic & sim?

And a button map that we can all adopt as a default.