Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 02-21-2010, 08:27 AM
Approved Member

Sorry everybody, i can only blame myself and offer you all my sincerest apologies.

I promise you it will NOT happen again.
Old 02-21-2010, 11:59 AM
lost cause

I am very hesitant to continue this tournament without ARkozz. The man is damn good and can win this thing. ****. It must go on anyway. I don't have much gas left.

Last edited by lost cause; 02-21-2010 at 12:19 PM.
Old 02-21-2010, 05:59 PM
Approved Member

Did you cancel lost? I am online for match but nobody here
Old 02-21-2010, 08:39 PM
lost cause

My wifes car broke down. Its gotta get towed to the house. My apologies to the community. Pain in my ass! I'm wingin it now. We just ran a heat. Stay tuned for the ongoing saga.
Old 02-21-2010, 09:19 PM
lost cause

OK. I just witnessed the most awesome match ever. I can't believe SNOWOLF hit 100 points in that damn Hurricaine. Against Dinho and WhiteRhino no less.
I'm swear I'm in shock right now. My hands are shaking! I'm 2 hours late and upset the entire tournament. I was ready to just give up. Then I get home and throw this match together on the fly. I really thought it was game over. No joke. These guys are patient and telling me everythings cool man, calm down and don't worry about it. So we start the match.

I'm flyin overhead in my A20. Feelin really, really defeated at this point. The scoring starts. SNOWOLF led the entire match. For the first 5 minutes he was walkin away with it. I was like, no way, he's getting lucky. But he kept scoring. Dinho and WhiteRhino really started picking it up and, neck and neck, began closing the gap to SNOWOLF. With 12 minutes to go it was 55, 48, 47. No shit.
My fuckin mic breaking up as usual. I still didn't think about the 100 mark. At the halfway point, it was still neck and neck, with SNOWOLF satrting to open a lead again. I stated on the mic "the game limit is 100 guys, it will end if someone hits it". That was it. SNOWOLF took off. 80 points, 85, 83 81, 86, 91 and I'm saying "SNOWOLF has 90 points!" Dinho and WhiteRhino hit at least 10-15 points apiece the last minute of the game. At 2:30 left in the match SNOWOLF hit it. 100. New record. He kicked ass!!!!!!!!!!! I aint takin that away. Fanfuckintastic.

And no gordon, we're not redoing anything. Lag ain't the reason, brother. You and waterman showed up at a gunfight with a knife. You're dead. Deathmatch baby!!!! This is what it's about!

I'm recheduling. This thing ain't over. The final HAS TO HAPPEN.

I'm going to get my wifes car. I have to leave. I will be in touch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Last edited by lost cause; 02-21-2010 at 09:45 PM.
Old 02-22-2010, 12:13 AM
Approved Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost cause View Post
And no gordon, we're not redoing anything. Lag ain't the reason, brother. You and waterman showed up at a gunfight with a knife. You're dead. Deathmatch baby!!!! This is what it's about!
Sorry Cause I didn't show up with a knife, I showed up with 2 banana peels, a half eaten mango, and a white hanky lol. Man those guys handed me my rear end for sure, but it was still lots of fun. best of luck to the guys moving up...watermanr7
Old 02-22-2010, 01:57 AM
lost cause

You've done fantastic! Don't feel bad about getting sliced and diced by some of these guys. I'm next!!! I'm afraid of what Mirgervin and a few others are going to do to me. My name aint lost cause for nothin!!!

Last edited by lost cause; 02-22-2010 at 06:15 PM.
Old 02-22-2010, 01:30 PM
Approved Member

Snowolf and that hurricane, yep, it never misses... best to fly fast when that thing's around.
Old 02-22-2010, 06:08 PM
lost cause

I'll be on tonight, Monday, around midnight central time, 6am UK. I will hang on till about 3 or 4am, which is 9 or 10pm UK. I'm wingin it so if 6 of the last 12 in the 2nd round is on, we'll go. We need:

cep34
dkwookie
krsanac
killerhawk79
Bunny287
Mirgervin
R3CKON1NG_FORCE
Olife
McKinneyJD
skeii
tagemandbagem
lost cause
ARkozz

Last edited by lost cause; 02-23-2010 at 03:32 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 02-23-2010, 05:18 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost cause View Post
I'll be on tonight, Monday, around midnight central time, 6am UK. I will hang on till about 3 or 4am, which is 9 or 10pm UK. I'm wingin it so if 6 of the last 12 in the 2nd round is on, we'll go. We need:

cep34
dkwookie
krsanac
killerhawk79
Bunny287
Mirgervin
R3CKON1NG_FORCE
Olife
McKinneyJD
skeii
tagemandbagem
lost cause
ARkozz
I'm on central time as well, but I can't make 12 unless it's tonight, friday, or a weekend. Damn that job and all. I'm usually on 6-10 weekdays and am available most weekends at any time until beach season rolls around. Thanks for all the hard work Lost.