Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 02-19-2010, 01:31 AM
Approved Member

Lost cause is it too late to enter? I will get thrashed on sim but would like to take part. I will be free Sunday and I am gmt. I will be in spit, let me know. Cheers
Old 02-19-2010, 02:04 AM
lost cause

No it's not! Ok, where are you. GMT is EU, right? I have a slot open for a Spitfire pilot on Saturday morning at 9:00am EU time and 10am. I'll slide you in right now! or is it US mountain time? Let me know quick. I'll get you in!
Old 02-19-2010, 02:22 AM
Approved Member

I am uk so gmt -0 is me. 9am uk time is ok. I can't play later on though. Any time up to 12 gmt0 is ok. If not I can play Sunday any time
Old 02-19-2010, 02:29 AM
lost cause

You are in!!!! 9am and 10am fights saturday mornig. Watch this thread as I update it all day saturday to see where you are. You must be one of the top 6 Spitfire pilots by score in round 1 to move to round 2. Of your 2 first round fights, the highest one will count, the lowest is tossed out. Two tries. Give it 5 minutes and you are on the schedule. Glad to have you!!! I sent you some messages last week but gave up on it after I didn't here.

You are in heats 4 and 5 Saturday morning. Go check it.

Don't worry about getting thrashed. Lots of us will! You never know how it will go. Start practising. There is a lot of action at night here starting pretty soon and lasting till sunrise, then the EU boys come on.

Last edited by lost cause; 02-19-2010 at 02:32 AM.
Old 02-19-2010, 02:35 AM
Approved Member

Nice one I will spend some time practising tomorrow. Cheers for slotting in at last minute
Old 02-19-2010, 10:49 AM
Approved Member

when am I asposed to fly the g6, and when the yak-3... and what plane is that match where I have the filler spot

Last edited by kozzm0; 02-19-2010 at 10:52 AM.
Old 02-19-2010, 08:42 PM
lost cause

Heat 7 is your filler slot, so far kozz. Your slot is marked "filler pilot". I need you to fly the g6 and not the yak3 to even up the planes in the heat. I changed up the secondary pilots to filler pilots in the rules. All the plane catagories are well represented so you won't move on from the first round as a filler pilot. Your job is to "fill up" the heat with 6 planes and give the other 5 boys competition. If you win the match, you are eligable for a top gun award, but you will not move on from heat 7.

Your 2 primary heats are 10 and 11. Those count!!!!!

Same with you Gaz.

Last edited by lost cause; 02-19-2010 at 08:45 PM.
Old 02-19-2010, 08:53 PM
lost cause

OK, tonight we go!!!! I will only wait 10 minutes for pilots to show up. No longer. If you are not there, you forfiet that heat. Everybody bring your A game. The competition will be extreme. You won't get a redo!!!! Good luck to all of you!!!!

All eyes should be on this thread. I will update it after every heat. It is your lifeline to the Deathmatch. Watch it!!!

The second round starts Sunday at 1pm us central time. That is 11am pacific, 12 pm mountain, 2pm eastern, 7pm Europe. I will post the heats immediately after the first round ends saturday night. Plenty of time to rest, especially me! It is your responsibilty to check this page for results and heat times for Sunday. I will send a PS3 message to round 2 pilots Saturday night. That's all I can do. The tournament will not stop Sunday till it is finished!!!!! Plan for it. All deserving pilots should make every effort to see it through Sunday. A true champion must be crowned, both plane and pilot.

Last edited by lost cause; 02-19-2010 at 09:02 PM.
Old 02-20-2010, 03:51 AM
Approved Member

ok so I don't need to be on hand friday night then, right. Saturday afternoon is all good but I'm completely unavailable Sunday from 10 am to 5pm pacific, unless I quit my job

Last edited by kozzm0; 02-20-2010 at 03:56 AM.
Old 02-20-2010, 07:45 AM
Approved Member

Ok guys I am online now but can't see Any sim matches. Kick off heat in 10 minutes right?