Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 10-26-2009, 03:50 AM
Approved Member

Default (off-topic)Netflix coming to ps3!

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/...playstation-3/

Old 10-26-2009, 04:41 AM
Approved Member

Time for me to sign up!!!

http://www.ps3center.net/news/3951/o...3-in-november/

Quote:
It has been rumored for ages, Netflix will eventually come to PS3. Netflix even stated that they would enjoy having the service on all system, but were tied down by a Microsoft exclusive deal like many other companies. Well now the tides of changed and without Sony paying out a dime for any type of deal, Netflix has made its way to PS3.

Thats right, Netflix will begin offering its services on PS3 this coming November. The service will be at no extra cost to already subscribing Netflix members, of course non subscribers will need to sign up for a new account. The way the service works is somewhat weird. Instead of embedding it in the XMB like a new features, subscribers will be given a Blu-ray disc. Inserting the disc and clicking the icon will activate the Netflix streaming service from the console.

Additional content can be added through the PS3 web browser along with a PC browser as well. Finally PS3 fans can stop nagging Netflix on bringing the service over. So go enjoy your movies from either the PS3 online store or Netflix!

Last edited by trk29; 10-26-2009 at 04:54 AM.
Old 10-26-2009, 04:59 AM
Approved Member

It's a good service. Over the last few months they've added a lot of good content (not just the B movies of the last couple years) and a lot more HD content as well. Heroes has a good thing going, the new ep's show up within a couple days of hitting the air and it's in HD.
Sucks about sticking a disc in there. Why not just use the PS3 browser like pc's do to stream video?

Last edited by Raw Kryptonite; 10-26-2009 at 05:01 AM.
Old 10-26-2009, 07:47 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raw Kryptonite View Post
It's a good service. Over the last few months they've added a lot of good content (not just the B movies of the last couple years) and a lot more HD content as well. Heroes has a good thing going, the new ep's show up within a couple days of hitting the air and it's in HD.
Sucks about sticking a disc in there. Why not just use the PS3 browser like pc's do to stream video?
Yes that would be good, but it should be in the XMB.
Old 10-26-2009, 03:51 PM
Approved Member

Maybe I'll finaly be able to download movies directly through my PS3 soon then! Since for some retarded reason the can't put TV and movies on the Canadian store. I could just create an American acount but I'm not sure if the content would play if I signed in on my normal acount.
Old 10-26-2009, 04:42 PM
Approved Member

nice! I have the roku player already but still reserved my disk!
Old 10-26-2009, 04:55 PM
Approved Member

Why can't they make something for Canadians to get movies and such. We're locked out of the movie store and now they just add one more way for Americans to get movies.
Old 10-26-2009, 05:00 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crispus222 View Post
Why can't they make something for Canadians to get movies and such. We're locked out of the movie store and now they just add one more way for Americans to get movies.
I didn't know there was no movie store. That sucks. It's a bit pricy though I've never ordered a movie from the store.
Old 10-26-2009, 06:44 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crispus222 View Post
The same reason American websites won't let you watch tv shows unless you're using an American IP. The problem is I don't know why that is.