Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > NecroVisioN > Walkthrough

Walkthrough Hints and solutions (may contain SPOILERS)

Old 02-23-2009, 08:02 PM
Registered Member

Exclamation Bug at chapter 4?

Hy!

I'm at chapter 4, but when I get a key (and the gas mask) to a door, there is gas behind it, and i choke to death besides the gas mask.
I don't know what to do... maybe a BUG? Plz help me, because I can't play onward
btw tha game is great
Old 02-23-2009, 09:20 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomasz View Post
Hy!

I'm at chapter 4, but when I get a key (and the gas mask) to a door, there is gas behind it, and i choke to death besides the gas mask.
I don't know what to do... maybe a BUG? Plz help me, because I can't play onward
btw tha game is great
Hi,
Probably you entered into problem with gas mask because of some unpredicted bug which is removed in the patch that will be released in next few days.
If you want to omit it without the patch, you need to use the cheat "nvngod" until you escape the gassed dungeon. You can also restart the level and on the very beginning, when you enter the 2nd room with exploding gas tanks and 2 Germans, DON'T just pick up the key to escape, but move back to starting room, close the door with lever and wait until Germans die (that is preferable way instead of rushing toward the door . Then open the door and leave the building.
Old 02-23-2009, 09:40 PM
Registered Member

Default thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just View Post
Hi,
Probably you entered into problem with gas mask because of some unpredicted bug which is removed in the patch that will be released in next few days.
If you want to omit it without the patch, you need to use the cheat "nvngod" until you escape the gassed dungeon. You can also restart the level and on the very beginning, when you enter the 2nd room with exploding gas tanks and 2 Germans, DON'T just pick up the key to escape, but move back to starting room, close the door with lever and wait until Germans die (that is preferable way instead of rushing toward the door . Then open the door and leave the building.
Thx for the quick solution
Old 03-04-2009, 09:44 AM
Registered Member

Default Bug in chapter 4

In Demon Crusher difficulty cheat no function !!! How I can pass through without gas-mask !! I get a key and gasmask - after open the door but gas-mask malfunction !!! I die and die and + many die !!! This is Very irritant fact for you really good game !!!
Old 03-04-2009, 11:37 AM
Approved Member

You need to restart the whole level and play the level as it was intended. When you start the level and gas barrels explode, go back to the starting room and pull the lever. Once the gas is gone, open the doors and continue.

Problem is that you run through the gased area without going back to the starting room, which causes gas mask to stop working, later in the level.

Or you can wait for the patch..
Old 03-05-2009, 12:27 AM
Registered Member

Ok I try...thanks !!!!