Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Men of War: Vietnam

Men of War: Vietnam A new title in the world-known Men of War real-time tactics game series

Old 09-12-2011, 11:38 PM
Registered Member

Default Level Cheat?

Anyone know it, sadly im bored of this game after I thought it would be like Assault Squad, and Im just interested to see if the rest of the levels are the same.
Old 09-12-2011, 11:47 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrogt View Post
Anyone know it, sadly im bored of this game after I thought it would be like Assault Squad, and Im just interested to see if the rest of the levels are the same.
They are. If you want Vietnam to be assault squad, you are forgetting what The missions in Vietnam are the very essence of what made the original MOW so popular.
Old 09-13-2011, 06:47 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerboy4life View Post
They are. If you want Vietnam to be assault squad, you are forgetting what The missions in Vietnam are the very essence of what made the original MOW so popular.
I didnt like the original MoW all that much but I stuck with the company, I like Assault Squad so much more because its tactical and kinda like a Battlefield if it was a board game. Thats what I love about it.
Old 09-13-2011, 06:50 AM
Approved Member

why would you expect this to be like Assault Squad, when the developer of Red Tide made it, not the developer of Assault Squad? Vietnam delivers exactly the same as Red Tide, with the difference that RT also features some larger scale battles, and Vietnam offers a change of historical background.