Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Men of War: Assault Squad

Men of War: Assault Squad Sequel to the critically acclaimed real-time tactics game Men of War

Old 04-04-2011, 06:44 AM
Approved Member

PC Gamer UK review, 81 out of 100
"The old soldier shows his gregarious side. This is gruelling but great WWII action, spanning every theatre.'"

Please find full text here.
Old 04-07-2011, 11:42 AM
Approved Member

Eurogamer review, 8 out of 10
"At its best, Men Of War: Assault Squad provides hours of tactical chin-stroking, some stonkingly memorable engagements, and a whole kit-bag of replayability, especially in co-op."

Old 05-03-2011, 05:46 AM
Approved Member

Gamespot review, 8 out of 10
"The authentic Men of War: Assault Squad packs plenty of challenge for real-time strategy enthusiasts."

Old 05-24-2011, 04:55 AM
Approved Member

ElderGeek.Com review,
"Experience World War II first-hand in this stand alone expansion to the 2009 cult-hit, Men of War. This is one of the most immersive RTS wargaming experiences ever."

Video review

Last edited by SpeedWolf; 05-24-2011 at 04:58 AM.
Old 04-11-2012, 10:59 AM
Registered Member

Men of War: Assault Squad is a sequel to the critically acclaimed real-time tactics game Men of War. Assault Squad features a completely new cooperative skirmish game mode with access to five different nations (Russia, Germany, USA, Commonwealth and – for the first time ever in the Men of War series – Japan) as well as increased realism and accessibility.
Old 11-10-2014, 12:44 PM
Approved Member

Smile Men of War Assault Squad 2 - Showcase and first MP battle.

Hi i'm back from my MOW hiatus, my first video on the game is linked below, I'll be doing more and streaming the game over the next few weeks/months.

I've split the video into 6 parts so it's a bit easier to digest, enjoy!
Old 05-30-2015, 01:09 AM
Registered Member

Smile Room for much more greatness

I have been playing the men of war series for quite some time and I love that it indulges my attention for long periods of time without boredom. I am hoping this series continues and you add even more to the game. I have noticed you stick to the main countries of the war however I think its time to broaden the list especially for the assault squad formats. This list would include factions such as "Free France", Poland, Switzerland, Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, South Africa, British Raja, Italy, Australia/New Zealand, India, and Norway. Of course the campaigns of these countries were not as large as the others and most were in the war trying to get a small ending prize consisting of either trade routes large land areas or resources but it would pique the interest of players to learn of countries becoming allies that they may not have expected for instance Finland and Germany fighting side by side. I would also like to see some more items as far as defense put in place not for the whole map but for starting points. What I mean by this is let the player fight to gain the ground and then build the defenses with the risk of being attacked. Then the player can strategize the placement of defenses to include new defense items. Trenches, small bunkers, and even setting up of field buildings like a medic, barracks, hq, and a vehicle depot all of which would be where recruiting of units would happen. Also it would be great to see some intense terrain battles not just towns. Other then that this series is incredible a great change from the normal rts games and I hope it continues.

If your axe is to short add to its length by stepping closer to your enemies.-Viking Proverb