Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Men of War: Assault Squad

Men of War: Assault Squad Sequel to the critically acclaimed real-time tactics game Men of War

Old 07-16-2016, 01:35 PM
Registered Member

Default Men of war 2 crash because of mods

Hello and although I have the problem that no matter what I was Mod for Men of 2 always install the game with a Erro Mesage crashes . I got it on a PC and also tried happens because the moving

Sry for the Google Englisch

Hallo und zwar habe ich das Problem das egal welchem Mod ich für Men of war 2 installiere das Spiel immet mit einer Erro Mesage abstürzt. Ich hab es auf einen Pc auch versucht und da passiert das gleiche. Machr ich irgendwa falsch? Ich lade den Mod aus dem Steam Workshop herunter und aktiviere ihn dann im Spiel. Wenn ich dann aber auf einen Multiplayer Server joinen will der den gleichen Mod hat,dann stürz das Spiel ab. Manchmal stürz es schon beim Starten ab und ich muss es im Safemodus starten und die Mods löschen.*
Was machr ich falsch?*
Danke im voraus

PS: The Problem is that the Game crashed with every mod