Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Men of War: Assault Squad

Men of War: Assault Squad Sequel to the critically acclaimed real-time tactics game Men of War

Old 12-10-2014, 04:04 PM
Registered Member

Default New resupply system

I have seen the MoW team is working on a new update which allows for automatic resupplying of troops. I think it is a great idea, but I got one myself which could be good:

-Everything stays as it is, but a new function is added: "Ressupply" button. When you select a group of soldiers (or a single soldier) and click on "Resupply" and then on an ammo truck (or even any other unit with ammo), one member of that selection goes to the truck, automatically takes ammo for the different main weapons of the selected soldiers, runs back to them and spreads ammo equally (each type for each weapon, of course).

This way you can still make manual resupplies, for example, if you want to give ammo to an AT gun or a tank but don't want its crew to leave it.

-Ammo markers: Seeing how much ammo your units have left is a bit tedious and not very intuitive. An ammo marker could be added above each soldier (this could be toggled on/off) which indicates how much they have left:

>Green: 4/4 to 3/4 of ammo
>Yellow: 3/4 to 2/4
>Orange: 2/4 to 1/4
>Red: Below 1/4
>A red cross: No ammo left
Old 02-15-2015, 06:14 PM
Approved Member

Lightbulb

i've thought about this as well.

i've thought about a "scavange" button where a unit would go to any body within a small radius and take ammo for his primary weapon, if available. you could leave the rest like medical and nade supplies for a manual examine, but i think a button like this would help immensely in the heat of battle!