Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Men of War: Vietnam

Men of War: Vietnam A new title in the world-known Men of War real-time tactics game series

Old 12-04-2011, 12:45 PM
Registered Member

Hi
I have done everything exactly as told but it doesn't show in campains (or anywhere). The MOH mods folder is in the main folder and I replaced the option.set. Any ideas.
Thank You
DG
Old 12-04-2011, 12:48 PM
Registered Member

sorry I do not understand what you said
Old 12-04-2011, 12:52 PM
Registered Member

There nothing showing there.
Old 12-04-2011, 01:29 PM
Registered Member

I found out what I did wrong and got it working but under The Smell of Napalm should I be seeing all the seven missions or do I have to complete one to move to the next?
Old 12-04-2011, 09:24 PM
Approved Member

You can complete a mission to pass to the next mission or you can modify the game progress file as already explained in a previous post
Old 12-05-2011, 06:19 PM
Registered Member

Default Awesome

Thank you so much. Fantastic work. I cant stop enjoying
Old 12-11-2011, 04:39 PM
Approved Member

Default Meld with Men OF War Vietnam Extra Units Addon

Hello Men Of Peace, I love the work you do for the community and I thought that maybe it is possible to merge my extra units to your new campaigns, I've sent a PM about it but I didn't know you rarely check your mail so I thought to give you a heads up about it.
Old 02-17-2012, 06:59 AM
Approved Member

hi guys
first, thanks for these great extra missions, they've bought me hours of enjoyment.
i have a question regarding the Hamburger Hill mission, you said that more men can be recruited in this mission, and in-game there is a text prompt that also tells me i can recruit other men if needed.
for whatever reason, i am unable to recruit any other men - is there some special command to do it? i've been trying the little hand icons, collect/use commands, but can't find anything that actually allows me to recruit anyone. my first squad slowly gets whittle daway, and without the reinforcement/recruit ability, i think i'm really gonna struggle to complete this one.
any suggestions welcomed. thanks in advance
Old 03-08-2012, 07:52 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbossmalone View Post
hi guys
first, thanks for these great extra missions, they've bought me hours of enjoyment.
i have a question regarding the Hamburger Hill mission, you said that more men can be recruited in this mission, and in-game there is a text prompt that also tells me i can recruit other men if needed.
for whatever reason, i am unable to recruit any other men - is there some special command to do it? i've been trying the little hand icons, collect/use commands, but can't find anything that actually allows me to recruit anyone. my first squad slowly gets whittle daway, and without the reinforcement/recruit ability, i think i'm really gonna struggle to complete this one.
any suggestions welcomed. thanks in advance
You have to wait until one of your guys dies, then you can recruit guys to replace them. Just get next to the AI soldiers and a hand should replace the pointer when you move over a recruit.
Old 03-18-2012, 12:56 AM
Approved Member

Hello, I've recently downloaded these maps, but whenever I try to play the second mission it minimizes and gives me an error message then it exits. Any ideas?