Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 02-09-2008, 07:43 PM
wheelking

I may wait for release but this game must work fine with 4GB RAM and i will choose NVdia Geforce ones that is highest one

I can only change my laptop in summer...due to school,i can't use computer
Old 02-10-2008, 09:57 AM
wheelking

ok we think each other damn pricks but they have said that this game will be 2000km map but in real it is nearly 10000km(maybe i m wrong) and this game takes 10GB damn area!!!!! If this map is small like this,how the fudge can this game take this amount of area with old game engine?!

FOR QUESTION 9----they have said that you will be able to drive into your real street in game------------so this map must really be 2000km of roads

All my questions were based on 2000km map(like they said and lied FCK)

If this questions are dumb(maybe or not),why did they lied us a looot time with that answers? I know that this won't be reallife,but this game is not simulator enough...I loved this game a lot with its really big map and i believed this game with old engine can take 10GB...but where is the 10GB part?
Old 02-10-2008, 02:54 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelking View Post

FOR QUESTION 9----they have said that you will be able to drive into your real street in game------------so this map must really be 2000km of roads
Where did they say that? are you talking about MTV video interview? If yes watch again they said you can see street where you live but you aren't able to go there!
Old 02-10-2008, 04:09 PM
wheelking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak Of Nature View Post
Where did they say that? are you talking about MTV video interview? If yes watch again they said you can see street where you live but you aren't able to go there!
oh maybe or not,but how can this game be so big like this with old graphic engine...DX 9
Old 02-11-2008, 05:39 PM
Approved Member

Take a bunch of hi fidelity sounds with high sampling rate, including music, a whole giant map using high quality textures and you got 10GB like nothing. It does not matter if it is 1 or 5 years old engine.
Old 02-11-2008, 11:17 PM
Approved Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardtruckisthebest View Post
what makes these questions so important? those were 9 intensely dumb questions.

Why do you people care? You guys are so naive you think this game will be real life on your computer screen. I almost spilled my drink when I read #9.. and #6-- you call that an important question? That's intense guy..

Everybody with half of a brain knows that these questions were retarded. Im not a "moderator" and now you probably think I'm an asshole but Ill give you one big hint right now which anybody from the developer team will vouch for:

This game will have a map which will take approximately 1 hour to travel in your truck from end to end. Each city will have a very limited amount of roads you can travel on, maybe 3 or 4, exactly like haulin. Pay attention to the screenshots. Moving along. Near every city will be ONE loading dock: Every loading dock on the whole map will look the same (again, pay attention to the screenshots and films). It will be set up exactly like the old games, HT2 and KOTR. You will not have an option of going to various different loading docks in one city like in Haulin. Dont think that just because this game has nice graphics it is some kind of godly realism.

Then, outside of each city will also be a big truck repair facility. The truck repair facility will have the big garage with the light blue building attached to the side, which will be the parts shop, and there will be a big post with a tire on the top in the middle of the parking lot which youll be able to see from the highway to let you know where you can go to fix your truck. In that same parking lot will also be a small cafe and a motel. Pay attention to the screenshots and youll have figured that one out too. Im not bull shitting. If you dont believe me, find out when you play it then.

Once you realize that this will not be real life on your computer screen, and that in fact if you want to live real life you CANNOT do it on your computer screen, it will maybe begin to occur to you that asking about how precise the police radar scanner is and so on are most definitely NOT important questions. There are no questions that are important. It is just waiting.

Again, you probably think Im an asshole, and I definitely think youre dumb, but understand that Im doing you a service here guy.
he has a right to ask these. i think there good questions. a little percise but good