Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 02-07-2008, 07:11 PM
wheelking

Exclamation 9 important questions READ PLEASE

My Questions:

1-How many degrees can the steering wheel of truck at interior wiew turn? In Kotr,it could turn only 50degrees. No hydraulic SW

2-Will we be able to play with the performance parts like in NFS Pro Street(change the gear ratio,front-rear braking,susp.stiffness,change the nitro's duration-performance,the engine's High-end...)

3-Some of gauges had bugs...They were working wrong...Are they fixed?

4-Will we able to paint trucks and trailers like reskinning the truck in Haulin with MS Paint in painting garage?

5-For using the Golden Gate Bridge,will we have to pay money for going on?

6-How many miles will the radar of copcar will cover?In real,it is 1km.In 1km,you can't pass the limit. and what is the speed limit in this game for trucks(i think it is 55 but it sometimes changes for different roads)

7-Will there be odometer? Will it work slow-but-realstic like Haulin?Will it effect when selling the truck?

8-Will there be a lot of cargo companies like in Haulin? Will we be able to join them for better cargos,their providings and less fuel prices?(They can provide truck too)

9-How many streets will there be in San Francisco,Los Angeles? As same as real?

I want the answer of this questions from moderators
Old 02-08-2008, 03:29 AM
Approved Member

Good questions, and most of them have not been asked. I would like to know also.
Old 02-08-2008, 05:52 AM
Approved Member

Thank you for your questions. Guys, please, wait a bit, the special conference with the dev team is gonna take place very soon. Check the forum and stay tuned.
Old 02-08-2008, 08:44 AM
wheelking

Ok...i have time to wait but please don't post so late
Old 02-08-2008, 03:23 PM
Approved Member

Question 9 - The cities are gonna be not much larger than in Haulin, 'cause it would take forever to make a big bunch of cities complete.
In the other hand, the HAVE been makin' the game for pretty much forever, but I still doubt it, as they have mentioned in some FAQ, that "have you seen big rigs driving in Hollywood Hills?", after a question of access to other areas of cities than the industrial ones.
Old 02-08-2008, 10:20 PM
wheelking

But in FAQ(or swhere there) they said "We are trying to make cities as big as real you will be able to drive your street that you live in real and maybe see your house"

This game is going to be over 5GB...and graphics are not new...so,the cities will be muuuuuccch bigger than Haulin and as big as real
Old 02-08-2008, 11:27 PM
Approved Member

By the looks of it the game is going to be huge trust me
Old 02-09-2008, 02:10 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelking View Post
But in FAQ(or swhere there) they said "We are trying to make cities as big as real you will be able to drive your street that you live in real and maybe see your house"

This game is going to be over 5GB...and graphics are not new...so,the cities will be muuuuuccch bigger than Haulin and as big as real
The game is going to be about 10GB look at system req it says that
Old 02-09-2008, 04:34 PM
wheelking

yea i know about it but 512MB RAM can't handle 10GB area (Even 1 GB can't handle this game in good quality too)
But in FAQ,they said this game won't exceed 512MB RAM,128 MB screen cards
Now,it passes...i need to change my laptop to 4GB ones and the site needs to be updated for saying sys.requirements
Old 02-09-2008, 07:14 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelking View Post
yea i know about it but 512MB RAM can't handle 10GB area (Even 1 GB can't handle this game in good quality too)
But in FAQ,they said this game won't exceed 512MB RAM,128 MB screen cards
Now,it passes...i need to change my laptop to 4GB ones and the site needs to be updated for saying sys.requirements
Better wait for release if you want to buy a new laptop only for RnR